Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

NS-DV111080F Audio Static

I recently purchased NS-DV111080F HD Camcorder. All of the video I have shot has static in the audio. I also have another camera that I've shot with and it doesn't have this static.

I also shot without softboxes on, and static is the same. It's not normal room noise, but a buzzing bee sound. It comes and goes, frequently.

I've been reading that this camcorder does not have good sound quality. On the verge of return.

Visitor

Re: NS-DV111080F Audio Static

Taking it back to Best Buy to exchange. Planning to test the new one in the store. If new one still makes the static sound, I'll be returning it. Anyone experienced this problem?

Visitor

The new one has static in audio, yet a little quieter. Yet it is there, and in a rhythm... buuuuzzz stop buuuuzzz stop...wherever there is silence.

Visitor

Taking it back to Best Buy to return. 2 doing the same thing tells me that this camera is a bad investment. The picture looks great, the audio abysmal; which equates it with junk.

Highlighted
Visitor

Fix the Sound with a new firmware update please! Its WAY too low on playback and it just does not pick up enough sound. Make it more sensitive.