Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

NS-DPF8IP alarm time

The alarm on my NS-DPF8IP only last for a short period of time maybe (20 seconds), can i have it to play the entire song or contiume until i press a button?

Visitor

Re: NS-DPF8IP alarm time

Hello asifgy,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

The issue with this is that as this was designed as an alarm, it will behave as an alarm clock only that you will be able to play the desired sound/song for a couple of seconds and stop only to resume (if not pressing the STOP button) a minute later.

Unfortunately there will be no option available for what you are requesting. I'll elevate this to our engineering team to be taken into account for future models.

If it was useful, and you liked it, Kudo it!

Thank you,
Guille
Insignia™ Support Team

vh1
Visitor

I just purchased three of these alarm clocks for my family.  I am surprised that they will not continue to loop whatever music is selected until someone elevates themselves from their deep slumber sufficient to notice.  If you have a heavy sleeper, playing for just 20 seconds is not adequate at all.  Please, release a firmware that will allow users to have continuous playback of the alarm file.

vh1
Visitor

On one of the NS-DPF8IP's that I have, when playing music for an alarm sound (whihc is why I purchased them... the bells are not enough) it will only play once for 55-60 seconds and then stop to repeat no more.  Period.  It will not repeat a minute later at all.  No snooze button was pressed or other button on the remote or otherwise.  This is one of the most dissappointing features of the alarm clock.