Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

NS-DPF8IP- Displaying pictures from iphone 3g

Hi, 

I just got the NS-DPF8IP and unable to display my pictures from iphone 3g to the frame. I went into the home/ipod folder and i see only Music, Video, ipod direct control and settings and I dont see anything for pictures. Am I on the right path? Please help. 

BTW...I didnt upgrade this to the latest firmware. Will that effect any of the functionality?

Visitor

Re: NS-DPF8IP- Displaying pictures from iphone 3g

Yes I want to know the same! This should be a native function of an iPhone photo dock; so why can't we figure out how to stream photos from our iPhone to this photo frame?? Please help! PS- I bought 5 of these for family with the expectation we could use this feature. Please don't let us down!
Highlighted
Visitor

NS-DPF81P- 8" PHOTO FRAME WITH IPHONE STATION

Just purchased this item.  trying to figure out how to view a slide show and listen to music on iphone at same time.  is this possible to do?  went into ipod icon, but can only go into the ipod direct control and setup but not music and video.  If we go into ipod direct control, iphone plays music but no pictures are visible in this mode.  what do we do to view our pictures in slideshow mode and listen to the music on iphone at the same time?  Anyone have an answer.  Thanks

Visitor

Re: NS-DPF8IP- Displaying pictures from iphone 3g

Hello all,

I'm forwarding your request for technical support to our engineering team for additional research. We’ll do our best to get you a response within the next few business days, so please check back!

Thank you,
Guille
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Re: NS-DPF81P- 8" PHOTO FRAME WITH IPHONE STATION

Hi All,

We have been doing some research and unfortunately the only thing that can be added to an "Slideshow" (being played from a USB, SD Card or Internal Memory source) from an Ipod/Iphone would the "Background Music".

I truly apologize if this is not what you were looking for in our product and rest assure our engineering team will be notified of your expectations in regards to this product features to be consider for future product enhacements and updates.

On the other hand, is it strongly recommended to update your Digital Picture Frames to fully be able to play content from your Ipods/Iphones. For accesing directly the support section in our Insignia website regarding this product please click here.

Hope this answer all you questions and I truly apologize for not being able to provide you any additional help.

Regards,
Nicolas
Insignia™ Support