Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

NS-DCC5HB09 cannot upload hi def video to my PC

I have been unable to upload the hi def video that I shot with this camcorder to my PC. I have tried to use a new version of Nero, which was advertised as able to handle hi def video, with no luck. What programs work best with this camcorder, how do I get them, and what is the procedure? I am not very literate on this topic, so I need either a simple procedure or a plain English explanation of a more involved procedure.  Thank you!  
Visitor

Re: NS-DCC5HB09 cannot upload hi def video to my PC

Did you install the mini disc that came with the camera?
Visitor

Yes, I did install the device driver. What now? 
Visitor

Go to "my computer" and look for the insignia folder. Open it. You should see your mivies and pics there. Right click each and send to "my pictures" or which ever you choose. This should get your vids and pics to a place where you can view, send, edit .
Visitor

Here's the problem--I have the mini-disk, and just to make sure that I did install it, I put it in the C drive. Sure enough, when I clicked on "install drivers," the computer told me that I had already done so. However, I cannot find them on the computer. I looked in My Computer, and in Programs, and even in Add/Remove programs, but there is no Insignia folder. I did a search with key word Insignia--no luck. Would it be under another name? Should I do the uninstall from the mini-disk and try to install it again?  Thank you!
Visitor

Yes. Do try the uninstall. Remember to SHUT DOWN the computer for a few seconds. Not just a restart. Then re-install the disc and go thru the steps again. It should show up as Insignia in "my computer". If it does not show up, open each folder or drive letter. Also look in Programs under drive c.