Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor
Accepted Solution

Insignia NS-DPF8IP

I just bought this picture frame. I was able to turn it on, but nothing happened when i pressed on any of the option buttons such as home, menu, or even the stand by/on button. When i inserted the usb flash stick, it did play the pictures, but again nothing happened when i pressed on any of the buttons, so i couldn't set it up at all. does the option buttons only work after the frame is plugged in for sometime? any help is appreciated.

Visitor

Re: Insignia NS-DPF8IP

To exit the demo mode, you must point the remote control towards the display and press the ENTER button.  Then you can use the MENU button on the remote or frame to set everything up.

Visitor

Thank you!!! i was ready to return this frame, but everything works now Smiley Happy

Visitor

We bought the insigniaNS-DPF8IP at our local Best Buy, but it doesn't have a remote with it. Is there anyway to get out of demo mode without a remote?

Highlighted
Visitor

Hello ambatom,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

I would try the above directions on the frame itself. Press Enter then Menu.

Also, within the Setup menu (press Menu) look for Factory Settings and Demo Mode should then be toggled Off.

Regards,
Anthony
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

I am having the same problem. I bougth the frame from bestbuy(display) and it did not came with the remote. I can find a way to turn the DEMO mode off without the remote. I dont have accesss to any menu. Is there a way to disable the DEMO mode without the remote? are there a combination of buttons that I have to press to enter the menu? Please  help!

Visitor

Hello Javilla,

You should be able to access the menu by pressing the "Menu" button which is located on top of the frame. Once the menu is opened, use the arrow keys to select "Factory Settings" and press the "Enter" button. In the factory settings menu, select "Demo Mode" and change the setting to "Off".

Visitor

HI. i had the same problem, all what i di was, connect the frame to the pc by the usb cable. then i erased the demo pictures, then turn off the device.

turn on again.

You will see the menu.

HOLD THE buttons BACK and PLAY/PAUSE, then you will see a litle flash in the screen, and thats all, all the fubctions are ready to use from de top os the frame, do it, and tell me.

Visitor

Nop, this solution does not work because the very first time the only way is to have a control to get out of the DEMO mode. The Menu button is LOCKED in the frame itself until u use the control. The solution of connecting the Frame to the PC sounds very promesing.

Visitor

Hey THIS WORKED !!!! Very cool !  It did not work the first time. I turn off the frame(took out the plug) 3 times before it worked. but at the end I was able to enter the menu. Thank you very much carl1.