Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Insignia NS-DKEYBL09 Not connecting to Photo Software

Hi,

I have a desktop computer with Windows XP Professional OS installed.  Today I received a new Insignia NS-DKEYBL09 Digital Frame key chain.  I plugged it into my computer to charge it and the screen is blue with the word 'Connecting..." and the fully charged battery sign.  It will not open the photo software that is shown in the manual, even after I have pressed the menu/power button, as well as removing the USB cable and reconnecting.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the software to open so that I can enjoy this item???  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

catznjmr

Visitor

Re: Insignia NS-DKEYBL09 Not connecting to Photo Software

Hello ,

Welcome to Community@ Insignia™!

To get the imageviewer to work, I'd like you to:

1. Go to "My Computer" or "Computer", right click on the Key chain’s icon and then select “OPEN".

2. Copy the Imageviewer4 file to the desktop or any other location on the computer.

3. Restart the computer with the Keychain plugged into the USB port and then try running the Imageviewer4 software from the desktop.

That should get the software going for you and allow you to use your keychain.

Regards,
Jeremy
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

Re: Insignia NS-DKEYBL09 Not connecting to Photo Software

Thank you so much for your fast reply. I followed the steps you suggested and it worked. I was able to download photos and view them on the keychain . Thank you again. catznjmr