Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Cannot set time on NS-DPF8PR Photo Frame

I know how to get to the settings to change the date and time, but cannot figure how to get the photo frame to save my settings.  There are not instructions in the user's guide.  Does anyone have any idea?  Frustrating for such a simple task!

Thanks for any help!

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Cannot set time on NS-DPF8PR Photo Frame

Hello nlrich,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

You can save the settings by pressing the ENTER key on the remote control. You just need to go to "Setup", scroll with the down arrow to "Date & Time setting", then the right arrow, change the date and time, and then press the ENTER key (the one that has play and pause) and that will save it.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

I have exactly the same problem, and when I follow the instruction and press enter, it returns to the preset time and date:12.00 am, Dec. 0 , 2008

Very annoying. Is there another way to enter date and time, or is it just a software glitch?

One additional question: is it possible to show file names during the slideshow?

jf31

Visitor

Hello jf31,

Welcome to Community@Insignia™!

I am very sorry about the delay on this answer, this is a very busy season for us, I hope you can understand!

In this case, I suggest you to reset the unit. Just press the MENU button to get the SETUP screen. Go to the option FACTORY SETTINGS. There, select RESET ALL SETTINGS, and confirm.

You should also make sure the POWER SAVING option is set to OFF.

Go to the SCHEDULE option and set it to POWER OFF TIME. Then, in order to get this change saved, you have to press the Up/Down button and once it reflects the desired mode, press the ENTER key, then the BACK key to exit that line of the settings.  Access it again to make sure your changes stuck.

-Now, go through the menu once more and try to set the time again. I hope this helps!

If it was useful, and you liked it, Kudo it!

Thank you,
Guille
Insignia™ Support Team