Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

Battery for NS-DV1080P

I am trying to find spare Bateries for my NS-DV1080P where do I get them and how much are they, surely they have to be available?
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Battery for NS-DV1080P

Hello,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

In order to buy parts, you will need to contact Bestbuy parts department at 1-888-BESTBUY (237-8289). They are our official retailer and will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Highlighted
Visitor

I will try but the store had no clue as to the battery and frankly this was posted days ago an fianaly soemthing, I am ready to just take it back if they cant help and buy something somewhere else if there is no battery available for this.

Thanks

Bernie

Highlighted
Visitor

Calling the Parts department at Best Buy will not get you far. You have the same access to Best Buy parts information as the representatives on the phone at http://bestbuy.partsearch.com/Default.aspx?h=488&h=488. And there are no parts listed for this model, especially no batteries.

The good news is, this camcorder operates with an NP-60 battery. Standard issue (lithium-ion, 3.7v, 1050mah). It's very common, very easy to get a hold of, and can be very inexpensive. Fuji Film makes one for the price of 1/2 a tank of gas, available at all Best Buy retail stores, and Best Buy online. Third party generic ones can be found online for about the price of one gallon of gas.

Have Fun!!!

"Hold your head high solider, it ain't over yet. That's why we call it a struggle, you're supposed to sweat." -geo