Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

5HB09 FAILLURE

I bought last year a 5HB09 camcorder and it worked fine, I stored for 3 or 4 months and when i tried to put it in opperation the screen didn´t give any image, first I thought was the battery and I put it in charge, it charged OK, but there is no image in the LCD, onlu appears the yellow information as number of photos, time remaining in the card for recording, the sound icon, the date, tipe of photo, the card identification, and the battery charge in blue. it doesn´t gave ane image for capturing photos.

Can you help me. The cammera was bought in june 2009, and I dont live in the US. 

JOMEMA 

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: 5HB09 FAILLURE

Hello JOMEMA,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

You can check a couple of thing to see if you can get this back. First, check on the system menu that the Display option is ON. Also, try taking the battery out for a couple of hours, that will reset it to factory defaults. If after this is still not working, watching some already taken pictures, if you are able to, but not when on cam mode, that will mean that the lens got damaged or are obstructed by something, and that why they are not able to show an image.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team