Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Which Camera Would You Suggest?

I'm looking for a camera that would be used primarily for taking pictures of my friends and family and of landscapes and scenary. I also want it to be able to take up close pictures of flowers and such. My budget is in between $200-250, but if there is something that you think is absolutely amazing that's under $300, go ahead and let me know. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: Which Camera Would You Suggest?

I'm not sure if you are really looking for a camera like this, but I know that the Sony Cybershot h55 is very, very good.  I just recieved this camera and you CAN take amazing pictures with so much detail.  You can definitely take pictures of flowers close up and it will even show dew or water on it if there is on the plant.  This camera can identify smiles, face, childrens' faces, adults' faces, and more. This and more only cost $249.00 at stores and $229.00 online.  I would suggest this camera.

Highlighted

Re: Which Camera Would You Suggest?

Sorry, I haven't had Internet acres in awhile. Out ISP isn't great. :/ Anywho, I ended up going with the canon powershot. I haven't done too much with it, but so far it seems like a nice camera. Smiley Happy thanks for the suggestion though.