Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Suggestions for first DSLR and Fisheye lense

This IS asking a lot but I’m trying to find a dslr under $600nzd that shoots 1080p60fps also with a flip out viewfinder(canon preferred), this will be my first dslr so I want to make sure I will be satisfied, I shoot skateboarding videos with my friends so I also am trying to find a fisheye lens that doesn’t cost more than $300nzd hopefully that’s possible but if not, still suggest some nice budget DSLRs please thank you.

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Suggestions for first DSLR and Fisheye lense

First I would like to ask if you know how the results of a fish eye lens would look?  Granted I think the effect woudl be cool for shooting video of skateboarding.  For your price line I think your going to want to ver away from the flip out view finder.

There are generally two ways to buy a camera

Body only

or Body and lens kit

Most kits will not come with a fish eye lens as they are more niche.

The Rebel T6 

May be a good place to start.  I has a lens that is 18-55 mm which will allow for very close up video.  It will do regular HD at 1280 x 720 (HD): 60 fps (59.94 fps)  to achieve 60 FPS at full HD would cost a bit more.

To achieve 60 fps at higher resolution you would look to the T7i from canon

Now the fisheye lens is not a cheap lens.  And there are not a lot to choose from

Canon Fisheye

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.