Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Sigma lens pricing

I'm looking at the Sigma - 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Standard Zoom Lens for Nikon. SKU #4730101 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sigma-18-35mm-f-1-8-dc-hsm-art-standard-zoom-lens-for-nikon-black/47301... Is there a reason why Best Buy is priced at $799.99 and all the other online retailers and Sigma's website has the lens for $639 with USA warranty? It's been like this for a couple of weeks, doesn't Best Buy follow the competition on lens? I know I could get a price match from Best Buy, it would just be much easier if Best By had the price in-line with everyone else.

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Sigma lens pricing

It looks like Sigma is running a special for select retailers.  If you click on the where to buy link they have it shows the retailers that Sigma has allowed that price for.  Things like Lenses are normally sold with MAP pricing, meaning the minimum price is dictated to the retailer.  

If you have one of the 25 stores listed within 25 miles of your Best Buy you should be able to get  price match. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.