Add Product

Search Results:

Need help with how to go to memory card storage

I have a M1033 Kodak digital camera for about 1 year. I bought the extended warranty or something that I can get help with problems, but I cannot find the paperwork. Does Best Buy have my information? I would appreciate any help because I am going on a trip in 2 days.  My problem is I cannot get back to memory card storage even with the card in the camera. I took out battery and card, and plugged it in the outlet but nothing. When I go to internal memory and toggle between auto and internal memory it does not change to auto. Sorry it is so long but wanted to give as much info as I could. Thanks for any help. Jennifer
Highlighted
Kudos: 156
Solutions: 236

Re: Need help with how to go to memory card storage

Yes, Best Buy can access your Geek Squad Black Tie Protection information based on your name or phone number. Have you tried another memory card?

Adam

Best Buy Community - Retail, Americas

Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | Blogging Guidelines

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star under the user's name to show your thanks!

Adamtech, Thank you for the quick response and info. I pushed and played around w/buttons till 3AM this morning, and somehow it is now taking pics on the memory card. Jen
Kudos: 156
Solutions: 236

That always works! Glad you figured it out. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. Smiley Wink

Adam

Best Buy Community - Retail, Americas

Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | Blogging Guidelines

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star under the user's name to show your thanks!