Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Eye fi 8 GB pro wireless card

Has anyone bought/used one yet? It looks like a great tool to have, but not sure I'm ready to part with $150. Any thoughts on whether it's worth the money? I am an avid photographer, I don't usually take my laptop on location--so not sure some of the features would benefit me.

Highlighted
yoy

Re: Eye fi 8 GB pro wireless card

If the places you visit have Wi-Fi hotspots I would definetly consider getting one of these to upload your pictures directly to blogging and social networking sites like Facebook.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Eye fi 8 GB pro wireless card

@hsnell wrote:

Has anyone bought/used one yet? It looks like a great tool to have, but not sure I'm ready to part with $150. Any thoughts on whether it's worth the money? I am an avid photographer, I don't usually take my laptop on location--so not sure some of the features would benefit me.

Unless you are doing a lot of urban traveling as a tourist, you really have no business buying the product because it's relatively worthless to anyone else unless you want to be lazy at home. Out in the boonies, you won't have any WiFi so if you're one of those people who goes out and about, don't buy it.