Add Product

Search Results:

External photo storage solutions

I have a friend that keeps all the photos she takes right on her camera memory card, because she's not too good with computers to be able to put them on the computer and use them. When she fills up one of her memory cards, she just buys a new one. I was wondering if there was a larger storage device out there she could hook her camera up to and transfer all her photos so that she would have them all in one place, rather than on many memory cards. Thanks for your help guys!
Topics: 1,944
Kudos: 1,019
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 362

Re: External photo storage solutions

Photos on a memory card can be copied to a blank CD , a folder on a hard drive, or a USB Memory Stick.

Just drag the files from one folder to the other. Once you transfer them, you can format the memory card and use it like new again Smiley Happy

As far as the larger storage, buying the highest capacity memory card you could find would be the solution here.

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.