Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 1,936
Kudos: 1,011
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 360

Digital Scrapbooking this holiday? PS Pro Publisher Deluxe for $29.99 at Best Buy!

[ Edited ]

I know a lot of you are going to be taking photos of Thanksgiving's Day and theres aboslutely some of you out there who are into scrapbooking. Theres a program on sale at Best Buy that some of you might want to take advantage of to help you with this scrapbooking. Broderbund's Print Shiop Pro Publisher Deluxe, Normally a $90 program is on sale at Best Buy for the steal price of $29.99

Being an owner of the program myself, it has more features, ease and simplicity then that of Microsoft Publisher. And it has lots of templates to make your own format of scrapbooks and artwork pictures. Its also one of the largest print shop publications that is actually compatible with Windows Vista. 

Message Edited by hockeycanuckjc on 11-25-2008 08:24 PM
Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.
Topics: 367
Kudos: 19
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

Re: Digital Scrapbooking this holiday? PS Pro Publisher Deluxe for $29.99 at Best Buy!

[ Edited ]

Ohhh!! What a great deal!  I might have to send my hubby to stand in line since I am working at 4 a.m. on the day after!  I have wanted to get into scrapbooking but never knew what was a good program to use!

Wonder what my husband will think of this?

Smiley Happy

Wish me luck!

Dorothy

Message Edited by Dorothy-BBY on 11-26-2008 09:18 AM
Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Topics: 1,936
Kudos: 1,011
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 360

Re: Digital Scrapbooking this holiday? PS Pro Publisher Deluxe for $29.99 at Best Buy!

I guarantee you , that the price you see now, you will not see it again.
Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.