Add Product

Search Results:

Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera w/ 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses & Printer Bundle , is the bundle worth

I was wondering if this bundle is worth it ? Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera w/ 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses & Printer Bundle?
Is the camara good? Im in a search for a good quality camera i have a Sony Alpha a5000 SLR Camera , i would like to know which one of this 2 is good? Please help thank you , i want clear images
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera w/ 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses & Printer Bundle , is the bund

Well you cannot go wrong with a Canon or Nikon DSLR camera and lenses.  

The very nice thing about this kit is the lens selection that comes with it. With these two lenses your going to be able to take close up and distance shots. 

If you compare the cost of each item individually I think you will find what your getting is a good savings.  And you have everything you need to get going right out of the box.

Some will try to naysay on the lenses, calling them "KIT LENSES" etc etc... Don't be discouraged by that. It is still a Canon (or Nikon) lens and they are of good quality.

I still have the KIT lenses that came with my Nikon 35mm film camera that I purchased in 2004 and they still work great. 

Granted, down the road you may want to get some more versatile lenses that will work better for action or under low light.

But I think you can rest assured that your getting a good deal.

Do you have a link to the package with printer your looking at?

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.