Add Product

Search Results:

rtx 3070 check out issue

So I got into checkout this morning for my nvidia rxt 3070.  It said card was not guaranteed till into checkout.  I got in put in my address the card going to ber 534 if I remember correctly.  I went to hit my payment and said not available.  The little box middle right where it said how this works stated was reserved once yo got into checkout.  Well it wasnt.  i feel this was false advertisement on your webpage.  No one in customer service would help me I couldnt even get a supervisor over the phone.  I would like to know how this is going to be made right

Topics: 1,584
Kudos: 790
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 330

Re: rtx 3070 check out issue

Just like the console pre-orders, this is a high profile item. Therefore, it generates a lot of traffic and the site is prone to crashing.Even though you had it in your cart it could have been sold out by the time you complete your checkout. The site did not have enough time to catch up most likely.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***