Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

"We can't process payment for your order"- please help?

I ordered a computer and monitor on April 16th. The total was $1007.05. I noticed on my online transaction history it had broke up the PC and Monitor into 2 separate purchases totaling $1007.05, not a big deal.
I did notice that the monitor ($198.94) had already been processed and had successfully posted to my account.
Whereas the PC ($808.11) has been processing ever since. Then today I got a notification from best buy stating that my payment was unable to process. I've tried updating my payment info and it keeps saying failed
Yet I still see the transaction on my transaction history and still do not have access to the money as it says its still processing. My PC is due to be picked up later today and my monitor is supposed to be delivered to my house tomorrow. What do I do?
Highlighted

Re: "We can't process payment for your order"- please help?

I updated my card info to another card and it took $64.64 more out of that account and is still saying my payment is unable to process. This is ridiculous I better be able to pick up my PC tomorrow and get the $64.64 refunded