Add Product

Search Results:

Re: 5 hour hold time on Mobile customer service

I understand that the issue is with activating it with the carrier but most customers can do that themselces I've been on hold for over 15hours total to get my phone released so I can get it all i got was a 5$ credit on a 1000$ purchase this is just a lame excuse for something that could've been easily fixed.

Re: Pre-ordered note 10+ on Aug. 8th, shipping delayed

Everyone is saying there is a reason, but this same thing had happened to me and was told the phone just isn't there.
I pre ordered 2. 1 blue and 1 white. The white isn't in and no idea when it will be..

This is what im going through. I pre-ordered two phones on the 16th. On the 23rd i was told that they would be in on the night truck. I called this morning and was told that they looked into where my phone was even going as far as looking at their main warehouse or something. They told me they can get no info what so ever on where my phones are.

If your order status is currently delayed you need to call in and get to the back end team for them to verify your agreement with your phone company in order to get it delivered or pick it up. Hold times vary I've spent about 15hours total on hold and havent gotten it fixed yet.

Back end team?
I've talked to best buy they've only said it's not there, not that there's any other problem.
And I pre ordered 2. Same carrier same plan. And I received one on launch day

I received word from the store manager and the mobile team supervisor from the Pasadena store that there's nothing they can do. Just wait until the devices become available to the masses next Friday the 30th. I checked on the Best Buy website and it does that any order made today will be available for pickup next Friday as well. So much for the concept of 'preorder'.

@ChrisRobbins wrote:

If your order status is currently delayed you need to call in and get to the back end team for them to verify your agreement with your phone company in order to get it delivered or pick it up. Hold times vary I've spent about 15hours total on hold and havent gotten it fixed yet.

Mine actually says order recieved. They still dont know where it is. It says this for both the phones i ordered.

I am having the same issue. I was on the line with Best Buy for a total of 4 hours 10 of those mins actually speaking to an agent who just told me that corporate was handling the issue and that she could not do anything at all. I see everyone here was told something slightly different.

18882378289 call that number ask to be connected to the back end office if your order is delayed. Yes theres a long hold time. But once you are explain your phone needs activated with your carrier so you can pick it up and they will handle it from there. I just did this today and now I have my phone.