Add Product

Search Results:

Shipped to wrong address.

I just placed an order from bestbuy, but the shipping address went to my previous house. I can’t seem to cancel. What can I do?

Incomplete Shipping Address, customer service refuses to correct it!

I placed an order on June 29th, the Address autofill on your website left no space for an apartment number. I noticed this error instantly and tried to correct it but the option to cancel or correct was already blacked out! I tried several times to contact customer support and my call was repeatedly dropped!! they eventually called me back after a day of repeated trying and were unable to offer any assistance. I need this shipping information updated imediatly, this is unacceptable service and no other company has ever given me this much trouble just to contact support. The order hasn't shipped yet why can it not be corrected?

Need help immediately for updating address!!

I have made an order online an hour ago and by mistake it took old address as I used apple pay. Not sure why but I selected correct address. It is not allowing me to change adress now. Please help me!! 

Wrong shipping address

I put the wrong shipping and billing address down for an order and found that it's either this or a call that may help in that issue. 

Funny thing is that I got a confirmation saying an order was made in email, but no other emails about shipping, tracking or anything after that. I checked the site for my order status for hours after that confirm email, and it was empty until it was updated with an arriving today alert. It was a short shipping but I didn't expect the first actual confirmation literally the day of. That's when I found the auto form "corrected" to an old shipping address when I was making the purchase. Smiley Sad

Anyways TL;DR need to change shipping to another one. Would love to private message immediately and all that, but not sure of the rules here haha.

Order cancelled due adress not avaiable

On Friday I made a purchase of an Acer nitro 5 that was $ 100 off. Everything was fine until today I received an email saying that the address was not available and that if I wanted to change the address click on a link. When I clicked there was no option to change, I contacted customer support and they said they couldn't change the address. I don't understand what it costs them to change the address and keep my order. I am very disappointed with Best Buy, it seems unprofessional and serious what they did. I can no longer make my purchase since they do not want to keep the price it was when I bought it, and it is already $ 100 more expensive.

Delivered to wrong address!!

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I accidentally entered the wrong shipping address on my order, {removed per forum guidelines} and it was already delivered to the incorrect address which I cannot access. Is there any way to get it to ship to my correct address if it gets returned?  

Thanks,

James

wrong address I need to intercept the package *time sensitive*

I'm not sure how this happened since my payment method have the updated addres but somehow the item I bought got shipped to the wrong address and scheduled to be delivered this coming wednesday 7-6-2020

I try to get in touch through the phone but there is no way to get anybody to talk with.

I need this package to be delivered to my current address! 

Can someone please help me ? 

Emerging Expert

Re: Order cancelled due adress not avaiable

Sounds frustrating.

Did you accidentally enter the incorrect address?

Were you trying to get it shipped to a freight forwarder?

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Order shipped to two addresses

Hi. For some reason, my order was divided and 2 purchases went to my previous address, while 1 purchase came to my current address. I am 6 hours away from the old address, but I am in touch with current peole living there. Can I just have the items picked back up by UPS to deliver to current address or return to Best Buy?

Update of shipping address for an open order

Hello,

I need help to get a change the shipping address of an actual order that will be shipped end of July.

I realized after I got the confirmation that my shpping address is my old residence.

I updated it in my customer master data but the order hasn't changed.

Can you please help me?

Sorry about that,

Thanks in advance,

Thorsten