Add Product

Search Results:

Can My Address Be Changed On an Order?

Hi, I ordered ring fit adventure for the switch on BestBuy on the 10th. Since I don't have a mailbox, I put in my home address and my PO box address, and I guess that messed stuff up. Last night it tried to correct it and said it should arrive by 11pm, which it obviously didn't. Today it says that it'll arrive by today on the BestBuy site. I checked the UPS site and it said that corrections to the address may have to be made. When I tried to change the address it said it wasn't allowed by the sender. Can I please have help changing my address?

Worst customer service

I ordered a laptop as a gift recently. About 40 minutes after ordering I realized the ship to address was wrong. I couldn't change online so I called customer service. I was assured that the address had been changed. Next day I checked my UPS account and noticed that the address was still incorrect so i called (or chatted, cannot remember) again. Was assured that they contacted UPS and package was being re-rerouted. Next day saw notice that it was out for delivery to the wrong address, contacted customer service again and was told it would be retunred to Best Buy and I'd be issued a refund. Later that day I saw that it was delivered to the wrong address so I called best buy again and they said they'd have UPS pick it up. I get home over a week later and the package was still on the porch (it is a miracle that it wasn't stolen). In the meantime I have received my refund. 

So I contacted customer service today and they said they would send a UPS label that "Absolutely" included pickup. I went to schedule pick up and UPS wanted to charge me $11. I'm leaving town again tomorrow for an indeterminate amount of time and do not have the time to take this to a UPS store. 

It will be sitting at my house waiting for you people to get your act together. 

Honestly - worst customer service I've ever dealt with.

Change shipping name

I recently order a gift for someone on FPO, AA. The name on the shipping is mine and that will be a problem when it arrives. I need to change it to his name, so he can get it.

Purchased an item online and it’s going to an old address

O purchased an item online and going to an old address. Can’t change it because it’s passed the 30 minutes and called the 1-800 but no response because it was passed 9 pm. Please help!!

I put the wrong address how can I change it

Accidentally put old address to order

Good evening. I recently ordered a chair. However I placed the wrong address and can't see to get help from phone or live chat. What should I do?

Visitor

Update Shipping Address

I’ve been trying since 3pm central (15 min after my order was placed) to update my shipping address, I was told in a chat that it was updated but in my order history, it still shows to the wrong address. I was on hold for 40 min (transferring to correct department) & the call hung up on me, now the call center is closed. I NEED this address updated, someone please help me.

Change the address when the package was sent

Hi,

It's is 7pm, we cannot discuss with you with virtual chat or by the customer service phone number (up to 11pm CT ... I think your automatic message is complelty wrong) and I need an urgent change.

My package was just sent to a wrong address (5m drive ... but wrong ...), I cannot change it in UPS but I cannot contact you to change it (live chat or phone), I cannot change it in the interface ... 

Please provide me the procedure and who I could contact urgently to change the address before delivery.

Regards,

Help, shipping address was incorrect

I made a purchase at 942 pm and attempted to fix shipping address at 945 pm and was not allowed to. It is currently listed to ship to my parents address. Customer service and online chat was not available. I dont want to cancel this order as it is a limited stock item and may not be available again. What do I do now?

Changing a shipping address...

I just ordered a product and didn't realize that the shipping address I used my previous residence in another state... Been trying to contact customer service through calls and online chat, but no one answers. The package is supposed to be shipped tomorrow and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. Can anyone please help? Thanks!