Hello?

Need help to update address

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have by mistake given wrong address in my order. Please help to correct it -

Name- Amrita {removed per forum guidelines}

order #{removed per forum guidelines}

Just moved and somehow accidentally set my order to ship to my old house

Hey! I made an order yesterday and it shows that it is still getting ready to ship. I was wondering if there was a way i could change it to my current address as i dont even live in the same town as my old address. This is the 2nd time ive ordered living here and used the correct address last time so im not sure how i even got it to ship to my old address. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shipped to wrong address. Can't update shipping address

I had recently bought a new graphics card last night (6/4/20) and just realized this morning (6/5/20) that I had somehow used my old apartment address when I typed in a new shipping address to be used and am sure that I checked it before clicking the order. When I clicked on the email this morning to see the confirmation I realized the shipping address issue and attempted to change the address but failed due to the oder status "Getting it Ready". I tried the online chat but it failed. I tried calling and the wait time is over an hour and a half long. Any suggesstions on what to do? Would the apartment address send it back? It has been almost a year since I moved out of that address. 

Shipped to the wrong address

I accidentally shipped an order to the wrong address that I have no longer have access to. I've tried calling customer service with no luck.

TV Shipping to wrong address

I bought TV and after had purchased it realized it was going to my old work address.

I contacted Best Buy as soon as they opened and thought I changed it. And looked at the tracking number and today it's getting delivered to my old work address. How do I change this and get it delivered to me?

Any help would be appreciated
Emerging Expert

Re: TV Shipping to wrong address

Your best option at this point is to go to you old work location and tell them what happened. The TV will be delivered to the address you used and will be marked as a valid delivery. Unless someone there refuses delivery. .
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Terrible customer service

I placed an online order for delivery 5 days ago.  I realized it was shipping to my OLD work address. I immediately contacted Bestbuy, the only way that I could, THROUGH CHAT.  I thought it was changed but apparently not.  It's arriving today and I have spent 2 hours trying to get through to someone who can help me.  I've even tried contacting UPS myself.

No luck.  Called store. Tried email last night.  chat again today.  Got directed to a 888 number and told 1.5 hours wait.

Still waiting for a callback.

This is a common problem with Bestbuy.  I avoid buying from there because of their customer service.  I can never get through to someone who can help me.

So round in circles I go. There's nothing more I can do about it.

Billing address change

I bought a pre order package in April with my original billing address, but recently I had to change it to a P.O. Box due to moving situations. Since the package has one billing address but I have a new billing address, will it affect my package at all?

Wrong address

Hello,
I forgot to add my house number when I was filling out and order. I called best buy support and they told me to contact here.