Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

accidental problem with order

I dont know if you can help me, or if you'll see this. I have two diffrent problems I've encountered. When recently ordering a gaming laptop I've found out I accidentally forgotten to put in my numbers for my address. Dont know how i forgot, but it happened. i dont know if it can be fixed but im really hoping it can. ive also accidentaly put a typo in my email and i dont think Gnail.com is a real website. is it possible for you to help me fix these errors ive made.  The address mistake and the Email typo. if it is possible i will be very greatful if you could assist me. i really appreciate it. 

wrong address

Hello,

I placed an order this morning May 29, 2020 and the promotioanl (free) item is scheduled to ship to the wrong location.  Can you please help to redirect my package to the correct address?  I've been on hold on the phone for over an hour.

Thanks

Re: wrong address

Finally got through to customer service.  Seemed like an easy fix but they were unable to assist me.  What a complete waste of time.

Package Sent to Wrong Address (Old Address)

I wanted to  know if i can change my address because this purchase was super expensive, i get that after 30 mins its somewhat impossible but i really really need this package like legit on the verge of a mental breakdown with the horrible week i have already received, when purchasing i could have sworn i put the new address but it went to the default set up which was my old address and im so sorry for this being an issue but i really was hoping i could get help its not making it to my old address til wednesday and my new address isnt far  from my old address so i was just wondering if i provide you with the information and all if anyone can help me.

Delivery Address Error

Hi! Google autofill somehow changed the address on my order earlier today to my old address (moved less than a week ago). The bestbuy website wouldnt let me change the address even though I tried within 5 minutes of making the order. I've tried contacting the phone service line but ended up in a three hour plus wait. I need to change the shipping address on it but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone who would be able to do that for me. Thanks for the help!

Order DELIVERED to wrong address

I ordered a nintendo switch lite and a game, the switch is being shipped and the game has already been delivered to the WRONG address.  I moved recently, and when I placed the order it asked me to confirm my address, so I changed it to my current address but it only changed the billing address.  How do I get my products?

My One Day Delivery Service Nightmare

My iPad is on its last legs so decided to buy a new one and upgrade to the iPad Pro 12.5. Ordered it online Sunday and paid the 5.50 to have delivered to my home. I waited and waited. Then saw status as delivered. To my horror it had been delivered to old home. Now mind you when I bought my home last year and bought a refrigerator, washer and driver from Best Buy I have the local store my new address. So I go into the app and see that it had my old address set as the default shipping address. Unfortunately I just ordered while doing something else and didn’t notice this. So I tried the chat feature to the delivery service which didn’t work twice with me starting g to explain. In one chat guy said delivery guy would go back and ask for it and take it back to the store. So I drove to my old home, knocked on the door and they said they had received no delivery. I chatted again and was waiting for a response for 25 minutes. Then I called the local store only for them to have a manager call me and say nothing could be done and I had to call corporate. Call Best But customer service to hear that wait time was 3 hours. After an hour on hold finally got someone and at this point demanded a supervisor. I said this is your service you contracted with do something because the people are saying they got no delivery but status says delivered. Now at the same time I called the delivery service who said it was up to driver if he wanted to go back and ask for the items. Now mind you they tell me he has a picture of himself handing the guy the iPad. So please tell me why he had to be asked to go back or why they said the pic could not be given to me but only to Best Buy if they request it? Meanwhile the customer service supervisor says he will order another and I will get June 19th. WTH. I am angry with myself for not catching this but angrier that when I changed my address at the local store that they didn’t either make the new address the default or tell me I needed to do it. I am also angry that I have bought all my appliances and electronics from Best Buy and basically I got no real help. Those folks now have a $1000 ipad that they didn’t buy. When I said to the supervisor that all of this had wasted 3 hours of my workday and I should at least get a gift card, he said “ma’am I am sending you another iPad” totally unacceptable. I am still mad and plan to call the local store again because I asked that the delivery revive call me back to tell me if the guy went back to the wrong address and no call back. I could have purchased the iPad from Amazon but didn’t because of my loyalty to Best Buy and look what it got me.

Package delivery to wrong address

Hello,

I ordered 2 items on May 28, 2020 with overnight shipping. On May 29, 2020 I was contacted by a UPS driver who was looking for my address. The address he gave me was INCORRECT and I advised him of the correct address. He advised he would get this fixed and it would ship over the weekend. I called the Best Buy customer service number and advised a customer service rep named "Christina" of the situation. She advised that UPS had corrected the address and I would get the items on June 1, 2020.

On June 1, 2020 I observed on the Best Buy website the items were still showing as shipping to the incorrect address. I contacted Best Buy Live Chat and advised them the items were still showing as going to the wrong location. I was advised they would try to change it and my chat was disconnected (not sure why but may have been my own signal). I waited a few hours to see if there was any update and there was not so I reconnected to the Best Buy Live Chat. I advised them the package was still going to the wrong place and they advised me there was nothing they could do as it was already delivered. They were unable to provide any other recourse other than that. 

How is it that I followed every step provided by both Best Buy and UPS to correct the issue and both companies were made aware more than 72 hours before delivery that the issue existed; yet there is no recourse other than I am out all that money? I understand your policy of having to change an address within 30 minutes of order, but the fact that I alerted you repeatedly over a 72+ hour period yet no effort was made to actually correct the issue such as recall the order from UPS which is a common action especially when it was delayed beyond the overnight status.

Please advise what I need to do to correct this situation. 

Product sent to wrong address

[ Edited ]

hi i need to do an address change asap to a ordered i placed this morning. Did not realize its being sent to my old address, its suppose to deliver tomorrow and ups saids I need to contact you to do a address change. My order number is {removed per forum guidelines} please contact me before im out 200 dollars

Wrong address

The address my order is being shipped to doesn’t exist. I selected next day and the order is already on the truck ready to ship. I tried to change it after placing the order, but no options were available