Add Product

Search Results:

Tried of Best Buy

3rd reorder of my items. Should of had my items qlmost to weeks ago but no still doing the process of trying to get them. I honestly usually go out of my way to buy things from best buy, but i now im gonna do the oppisite and go out of my way to avoid best buy. I got one wrong item and one kinda open with one paper sticking out of it, the one kinda open comes the a code on one the papers so idk if its missing but i dont want to open and check cuz then I opened it. So I go online click the help center and look at what it says for damaged or wrong items. 1st thing it says is go to the store so, i say hell this is already the 2nd time i ordered online ill go to the store return, qnd finally get my stuff and be able to use them now. So i drive about 45min min to besy buy go in side for them to tell me there is nothing they can do i have to do it on the phone and return it by mail. So now i get to drive 45min home without my stuff and then waste time calling. So i call in, wait finally get a person and have to explain things that would be 100x easier in person, both because the person could see whats wrong and I could understand the person in store. So now maybe ill get what I ordered finally 2 weeks after. Funniest thing is these items were cheaper at walmart. On top of all that the lady said i can return it to the store or pay to ship it, I was just there they said that I cant return the items to the store have do everything by phone and mail. So now i got to get something to ship the wrong items back in and then pay to ship them. I got the site telling me go to the store, the store saying call, then the lady on the phone says u can go to the store. Why do you expect me to pay to ship back something you did wrong, I wasted time and gas $$ already to try and fix the problem the simple way. I signed up for this forum just to write this, so idk if there is a way to link my account to it.

Re: Tried of Best Buy

i know they "shipping" is free but I got to buy something for it ship in and go have the label printed somewhere.