Add Product

Search Results:

Re: PS5 - Not picked up by UPS?

I'm in the same boat as everyone else here.

Got an email saying that my ps5 has shipped. 

Got a UPS tracking number, but all it says is that a label was created on the 11th. 

No further action than that.

Says it finally got moving today, but that I won't recieve it until Monday.

Then I have a buddy you ordered his after I ordered mine, who lives in a more remote location, and his is supposed to arrived today.

It's not a huge deal, 1st world problems and all, but as usual Best Buy comes off looking crappy on this one.  They seem to have prioritised their in store pick ups over their deliveries.....IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC!!!

Update for 11/13

still not shipped, label created, waiting for ups.

extremely disappointed and long time customer

Playstation 5 Pre- Order Delay

Hi;

I had done a pre-order back on Sept 17th; and now that it is Nov 17th I have yet to receive my PS5. There has been no update since Thursday the 12th and the estimated date to arrive is Wed Nov 18th. I had contacted UPS and they had informed me that they had never received a package from Best Buy to deliver. Hearing that from the UPS customer service concerns me as no Best Buy agent has been able to help me with this issue. Did Best Buy oversell? Or was my package stolen? No one seems to know what is going on as to where my package is. 

Ps5 Chat is a joke

[ Edited ]

I bought a Ps5 on 11-14. Got the confirmation email and was charged, then canclled. I asked customer service and they kept reassuring me to go to the store they have it ready to go. They did not, manager said they couldn't help. 

Contact service again, they just tell me to go to store. Check out this chat with one of the "reps." Which I'm assuiming is either a bot or someone who doesn't actually type english they just use pre-deteremined responses cause it makes absolutely no sense. I can't believe this company. 

Mila M:

Connected with a live agent.

1. Mila M:

Thank you for choosing Best Buy, my name is Mila M. How may I assist you today?

2. 1:07 p.m.
    You:

Hi , I had an order for a PS5 that was suppose to be picked up today but cannot seem to figure out if I should go or not.

3. 1:07 p.m.
    Mila M:

Hi Jacob! Very Good Afternoon. Great to have you on this chat today!

4. 1:07 p.m.
    You:

XXXXX - Order number taken out

5. You:

I'm trying to figure out what to do

6. 1:09 p.m.
    Mila M:

Thank you for the order number.

7. Mila M:

I'll be glad to check & help you regarding the order status.

8. Mila M:

Could you please confirm your phone number for verification?

9. 1:10 p.m.
    You:

PHone number taken out

10. 1:11 p.m.
    Mila M:

Thank you.

11. Mila M:

May I have please 2-4 minutes to look into this for you? I appreciate your time and patience.

12. 1:12 p.m.
    You:

yeah

13. 1:15 p.m.
    Mila M:

Thank you for staying online. I've checked the order details for you.

14. Mila M:

May I know, have you tried to place the Play station order before?

15. 1:16 p.m.
    You:

What do you mean?

16. 1:18 p.m.
    Mila M:

I do apologize for inconvenience.

17. Mila M:

You can directly visit the store and pick up the order.

18. 1:19 p.m.
    You:

The store said it is not ready or available and told me to contact support

19. You:

I talked to the manager and he said to contact corporate because they couldn't do anything so I'm trying to figure out what to do

20. 1:20 p.m.
    Mila M:

I certainly understand.

21. 1:21 p.m.
    You:

?

22. 1:23 p.m.
    Mila M:

I'm sorry to inform you that, your order was cancelled. Recently many of the play station 5 orders were cancelled due to some payment issues.

23. Mila M:

No need to worry! You can directly visit the store and you can can pick up your order.

24. Mila M:

Here is the case ID: {removed per forum guidelines} for you.

25. 1:24 p.m.
    You:

this makes no sense though. You're saying to go to the store to pick up an order that is now cancelled and they don't have?

26. 1:25 p.m.
    Mila M:

I certainly undertsand.

27. Mila M:

Many of the orders were cancelled and I suggest the same to them and they went and pick up the orders.

28. 1:26 p.m.
    You:

How do I pick-up an order that doesn't exist?

29. 1:29 p.m.
    Mila M:

I agree with you.

30. Mila M:

Store leaders have a process to ensure you to pick up the order.

31. 1:31 p.m.
    You:

The store leader has told me that they can't help me and to contact coroprate

32. You:

so i'm getting the run around

33. 1:35 p.m.
    Mila M:

Just to confirm, did you tried to place the play station 5 order for number of times?

34. Mila M:

We have not heard from you for some time. Do you wish to continue to chat?

This is where my chat was closed less than 20s after they repsonded @ 1:35 so that they could just close it quickly. 

This a bot or what? I can't believe it. 

PlayStation 5 preorder has not shipped

My PlayStation 5 preorder that I placed in September had a label created on 11-11 but still shows that it has not shipped. Can someone at Best Buy make this right and and not refund my money.

PlayStation 5 preorder has not shipped

My PlayStation 5 preorder that I placed in September had a label created on 11-11 but still shows that it has not shipped. Can someone at Best Buy make this right and and not refund my money.

Re: PlayStation 5 preorder has not shipped

I'm in the same boat as you, Dusty. There have been no updates at all to my order. I honestly just feel like someone is making it rain with shipping labels in one of the warehouses at this point.

Re: PlayStation 5 preorder has not shipped

There appear to be issues with a number of these preorders. My order for an XBox Series X from Best Buy was picked up by Lone Star Overnight on 11/11 at nearly 3 a.m. The package sat without an update until today (11/17), when the tracking was retroactively edited to show delivered on 11/12. The package was signed for by "DELIVERED" and there is no outbound scan (based on 3 other orders in the last 2 weeks delivered by LSO, this is typically the scan code when the package is loaded on a truck for delivery just before a "Delivered" scan code). This is the only delivery that I am missing, the only delivery with some sort of retroactive shipping/delivery update and the only order for which I did not get one of the "your item has been delivered" emails from Best Buy. I would welcome resolution from a Best Buy team member.

Checking case status

Is there a way I can check the status of a case I have open?