Add Product

Search Results:

To whom it may concern

[ Edited ]

This post is not something I normally do. I am in the service industry myself and I know things happen. Because of this though I will be advising my family to go elsewhere in future for purchases and will no longer bring my business to best buy. Its a shame because it was always my first option. Obviously like everyone I was happy to get a 1st wave pre order on a Playstation 5 and I know that there's limitations on delivery and its understandable. My issues come from trying to figure out delivery times so I could make time to be here for delivery. I had pre ordered a controller and a charging station as well as my ps5. All 3 different delivery days. The first 2 where both not delivered on days promised but I didn't have ps5 so I wasn't worried about it.

What worried me was not knowing what day to expect the ps5. So for the last 2 weeks I have called my "elite" phone support to make sure that the 12th is when I would actually get the ps5 and that if it was a easier option I could go to a store to pick it up. Well every day I called cause I was worried. Every day I was told don't worry the 12th is when I would receive my ps5. As early as last night I called cause still I had seen there was no shipment sent out yet and last night I was told I will receive on the 12th. Well today I called cause still not sent and I was told it will be shipped tomorrow but I will not receive tell the 18th. And that is not what I was told or prepared for. Unhappy I was also told because its so close to the day that no longer is the option to pick up in a store. This is by far the worst experience and worst customer service I have ever been the pleasure of experiencing. I was lied to, assured that everything would be fine, and when it came down to it. Taken away every option to make it on the day I was supposed to receive. Obviously I cannot get one elsewhere or I would Have canceled my order. This will be the last I ever make at best buy. I am not a fan of being lied to and I'm floored your still in business with this kind of "Elite" support. I know you guys probably don't actually care and this post is probably pointless but it makes me feel better cause I am so upset by this lack of communication within your business and lack of care given to your customers

THANKS. 

your elite member Sean {removed per forum guidelines}. 

P.s cancel my account

I Expected Higher Quality Service From Best Buy

I preordered an Xbox Series X on September 22nd, these were/are my issues:

1. On 9/22 at 11:00am, the day preorders went live, you could not preorder through bestbuy.com. For no apparent reason, bestbuy.com delayed the preorder window by a full hour.

2. An authorization charge for the full price of the console plus Geek Squad protection was charged to my bank account and then fell of a couple days later. However, another authorization charge for the Geek Squad protection showed up and remained on my account for a full six weeks. There doesn't seem to be any explanation for this.

3. On November 9th, the day before the launch of the console, there is still no update on the 'Order Status' page for my new console. This seems odd since it is the day before launch. At 4pm 'Order Status' page is updated with a status of 'Getting It Ready'. Still no shippping information on bestbuy.com. A quick investigation of the shipping companies website shows that a label was created by Best Buy, but the item has not be picked up by the shipping company. Full tracking information is given on the shipping companies website, but nothing appears on bestbuy.com. On November 10th, launch day of console, 'Order Status' page on bestbuy.com updates to say 'Arriving Today'. That's curious, especially considering the shipping company is showing that the package hasn't been picked up yet and it is about 530 miles away. Shipping company updates info saying package is picked up at about 4pm on 11/10, 'Order Status' page on bestbuy.com still says 'Arriving Today'. On November 11, 'Order Status' page on bestbuy.com says 'Arriving Today', shipping information says arriving 11/12.

So it now one day after launch of the console, I still don't have mine, and it looks like I won't have it until tomorrow. This is not acceptable. When a consumer preorders an item, they expect it on the day of release. Why should I ever preorder from Best Buy again, when other retailers don't seem to have the same issues? I have been a Best Buy customer for a long time and was even an employee for a short while and I cannot believe this level of service. I expected much more of Best Buy and I am very dissappointed as a customer.

Re: To whom it may concern

As an update, my shipment was sent expected tomorrow the 12th. If its delivered ill retract everything I said and thank you for making it happen if anyone is seeing this
Trusted Member

PS5 Not Delivered to UPS

So around 13 hours ago I got an email that my PS5 shipped out. The problem is when I go to the tracking all it says is "initiated" and that the label has been made but UPS hasn't had the item delivered to them yet. What gives? This was supposed to come to me today and now UPS hasn't even gotten it after 13 hours. I'm worried that Best Buy screwed up and didn't send it to them. I've had times where this same thing happened before and Best Buy had to ship another one of the item out to me but since the PS5 is sold out they won't be able to.

Extremely disappointed - had appointment to pick up PS5 from store, it's *MISSING*

Well I'm extremely disappointed. Here's the order of events.

1. Pre-ordered PS5 for store pickup (Pflugerville, TX store) the moment they went live originally.
  2. Scheduled appointment for pickup (830am - 9am central)
  3. Got a call this past saturday confirming my appointment, saying that my PS5 will be there and ready for me.
  4. Showed up today at 830am and..... they don't have my PS5. My order status just says "preparing for pickup." Manager said the PS5 is *missing*.

I spoke to the manager and he had NO idea where my PS5 was. He said it's not in the building and he has no idea when it would get there. Could be today, could be 6 months. He just said his system said mine was nowhere to be found and I should never had had that call to confirm my appointment (confirmed and showed him the call I got from *that store*.)

I understand we are in a pandemic and there are issues. Totally understand that. I just don't get why I was called on Saturday to confirm my PS5 pickup was good to go if they had no idea where it was. This isn't an issue of a delayed shipment, this is an issue of employee failure. 

Would love for someone from best buy to reach out to me and make this right in some way.

PS5 Preorder Question

I preordered the standard PS5 on 9/17, and I was charged for it yesterday. It's been stuck on "Getting it Ready, arriving by Wednesday" since yesterday afternoon, and I'm curious as to what's going on. Is my console delayed, or is it ready to be shipped out but just hasn't been picked up yet?

PS5 - Not picked up by UPS?

Hi, tried calling the customer service number, got nowhere.

was supposed to get my ps5 today per email, but when I checked out tracking info, it says label is created and waiting for ups to pick up...? For real? Any way to get help on this matter? So much for getting it on launch day...

Help is appreciated, thanks.

Re: PS5 - Not picked up by UPS?

Had pretty much the same thing.  Went from delivering today...all day.  To suddenly, Monday.  FInally got the tracking info to come up and says a label was made at 1am today, and that the item has yet to be picked up.

Wondering what is up.  Kind of hung around the house today so I didn't miss it...a little annoyed about that.

Same exact issue Smiley Sad

So I'm not the only one.

Says for me that my label was created 11/11 at 5pm

Yeah, so what's going on here? Can anyone from Best Buy support help? It still says label created as the latest status.

not happy at all. So as a customer, what can Best Buy do to make this right?