Add Product

Search Results:

Buying PS5 in checkout

I know PS5 are the hard to get item and it’s a struggle to purchase them, but my complaint is once I get one to the cart and I’m in the checkout and go to payment then the system says it’s sold out! We all know this is ridiculous your system should keep that on hold for at least 15mins for me to complete checkout! This has happened twice. I would also like to recommend that why doesn’t Best Buy start like a waiting list for this system like a preorder?? I would gladly pay for this and be put on a waiting list just to know that eventually I would get my order! Or better yet stop selling online and bring these items to the store shelves!!! I feel like so so many others do that this is the worst that I have ever seen to get a video game system!! Thank you

Re: Buying PS5 in checkout

I had the same problem with Xbox. After two months of getting it into the cart only to find out it was sold out-try next town-sold out, etc., I finally got it into checkout today. I completed it within a minute, because they already my address and such on file. Then said sold out once I hit process payment. The website states when you are trying to add to cart “Once you add to cart, act fast, because item won’t be reserved until in checkout.” That means reserved in checkout.

BB Employees get first dibs on XBox Series X consoles before the public!

On a few different occasions I have had issues with my local best buy store. I have been checking round the clock and refreshing my browser constantly of in stock notifications for the Xbox series X. I know they are limited and hard to come by, but bare with me as I tell you my experience with my store. A couple weeks ago, my husband and I went to best buy to pick up an item (in store) we spoke with an employee there about any release dates or information on when we could get an xbox. He told us the best days to check back at the store would be Tuesdays, but that was all he could tell us (understandable). As my husband and I were leaving the store about 20 minutes later, we noticed an employee walking out with BOTH and xbox series x and a playstation 5- the employee still in uniform-watched him walk to his car, get in, and drive off. Last week my husband and I were in the mobile order line and once again noticed an employee walking out of the store with (yep, you guessed it) an xbox AND a playstation and get in his car. When the mobile order guy came to our window my husband asked him how people know that they have available stock, because we have literally been trying forever to get one and it just keeps saying "out of stock". The guy shrug his shoulders and said "oh i guess they were one of the lucky ones"... as he looks over to the car the employee got into. Then after my husband asked him about having both consoles the guy laughed and said "yea i guess there really isnt a rule on purchasing both consoles"... so A) this is an employee B) this is the 2nd time weve seen an employee leave with multiple consoles C) I thought the consoles were for drive up pick up only? Anyways, I was in the area and had to stop into best buy again. I checked my phone about 100 times already (including checking it while i was in the parking lot and inside the store) "sold out". I saw a gentleman stocking shelves in the gaming department so I thought Id ask. He said "oh yea, I think we got some in this morning, follow me." He took me to the front of the store, walked behind the customer service desk, grabbed 1 of 2 xbox consoles, set it on the counter and told me to have a great day. The cashier then started to ring me up. She kept turning her headset on and off as she was helping me and then said "yea, ok" to someone while looking around the store. I swiped my card and this guy and another employee come running over and started getting mouthy with me and accusing me of "breaking the rules" and "being unfair to other people". He did mention he was the manager and was very rude! He kept saying he couldnt help me and that I had to purchase the console online. After agreeing and saying i understood that, but how come its showing out of stock online, he just kept saying "i dont know I cant help you. you have to order online." The cashier than stated that she gets alerts when something comes back into stock, I asked if she could set it up on my phone for the xbox. The manager then stepped in again and told me I had to "wait in line with everyone else and keep hitting the refresh button". I then asked if there was a way he as a manager could enter it in the system to make it available and I would go outside and purchase it. He said "no, we don't have authorization to do that ma'am". As a manager myself, I knew better. I was so frustrated, because I have been trying to surprise my husband for his birthday and for our anniversary. I called the corporate number and a gentleman named Nick was able to help me somewhat until we were disconnected. He was able to go into the system and confirmed that yes there were 2 consoles available in the store, but he too was having troubles as to why it wasn't showing up for the public to purchase. We got disconnected while he was trying to get ahold of the store (which no one ever answers the stupid phone when you call). I called corporate back and got another person and they said the same thing, there were 2 in stock that were available, NOT purchased yet by anyone or being held by anyone! As I was in my car still in the parking lot, low and behold I legit watched an employee walk to their car out of the store with a friggin playstation 5! To say I am furious is an understatement! I want to know how I can purchase the xbox from my local store that I physically had in my hands and card swiped, only for it to be taken away from me (probably because it was being held in the back for an employee!). This is absolutely ridiculous! I dont want to hear an stupid line read phrases about the rules and regulations BB has put in place...because this store in no way abides by the darn rules! Employees have first dibs on the consoles, I have seen it 3 different occasions now! Someone needs to contact me ASAP about this! I will be canceling my credit card through BB and will no longer be shopping there. I will post the same post on all social media forms as well.