Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

There was a problem adding your product to cart.

I am unable to add any products to my cart, whether logged in or not on the website. I am able to purchase items on the Best Buy app. I went through the steps for fixing cart problems and it didn't work. Is there any thing else I can try?

Thank you.

Topics: 1,374
Kudos: 720
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 312

Re: There was a problem adding your product to cart.

Is it just this one browser you are using or have your tried them all?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

It looks like firefox is giving me problems but chrome seems to be working. Thank you! That helps narrow it down.

It appears my ad blocker was stopping me from adding items to my cart. It's weird because it has worked fine with the blocker for years.
Topics: 1,374
Kudos: 720
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 312

Happy to hear you found a solution! In regard to the Ad Blocker, I don't like these pesky ads and back in the day when they were introduced, sites were really powerless to do something about it. Now website programmers can identify such add ons and will prohibit you from viewing their site unless you disable or add it to your white list category for Ad Blockers.

On another related note, one of the credit card sites I do my financials with, they told me that if I had an ad blocker that certain parts of their site would not work. I hope that your solution to the problem will help others so thanks for marking your issue as solved Smiley Happy

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Yep, I was about to give up and buy somewere else untill I found this thread. It apears Ublock origin is the issue. Been using it for years and never had an issue untill recently.