Add Product

Search Results:

Stolen package and best refuse to help

So on February 24th i placed a online order for a Mac book pro, when i placed the order i tried to send my package where i normally send them to my stepdad house because I'm not always home but Best Buy declined my order so i contacted them and was told my address need to match my billing so i said ok, so i replaced the order online and sent it to my house, i was comfortable with sending it to my house because it stated "SIGNATURE REQUIRED" meaning someone at my house over the age of 18 has to sign for it. So on February 25th my package was delivered by one of Best Buy employees around 10am me not knowing that my package was delivered because it stated "SIGNATURE REQUIRED" no one was at home at home the time of delivery, so i received an email that said my package was delivered and saw a picture of the package at my front door, i get off work arrived home around 8pm package wasn't there, i contacted Best Buy and told the agent what happened she offered me a refund said i will receive an email about my refund a week passed never received anything so i contacted them AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN finally was told my refund was denied, so I'm very upset i called my bank filed a dispute they tried to get the money back from Best Buy basically that didn't help, so im trying to figure out how is it my fault something i order clearly states signature required but never signed for package left at my door for someone to steal it that doesn't make sense why have signature required if i couldn't sign for it to get it directly in my hand this is not right so basically i suppose to take a loss because Best Buy delivery messed up on their end.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Stolen package and best refuse to help

Signitures have not been enforced due to covid. Your next step would be to file a police report.

Why that's not on the website letting people know a MacBook is a high value item that i am being charged for that i never received the fact Best Buy made it signature required is the problem, the whole Covid thing is getting old my package shouldn't never been left outside for someone to steal i already tried the whole police report they denied my claim still. 

Recognized Member

FedEx has reinstated signature since September and UPS reinstated signatures in October of last year.

FedEx didn't deliver my package, Best Buy delivered this package i guess they have their own delivery now idk i just know FedEx ups laser ship or usps wasn't the one that delivered it.