Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

So Frustrated!

Hi everyone,

I know this is a tough time for everyone, and I'm trying my best to be patient and understanding. I'm on web conferences for 6-8 hours per day, and my headset microphone died. So, I need a new headset ASAP. Amazon can't get me one until the 2nd week in May. BEST BUY to the rescue! They've got a reasonably-priced, decent headset in stock that can be delivered in one day.

I placed the order yesterday, and immediately got a confirmation that the order would arrive today. UPS pulled up a few hours ago, dropped off the box. I'm over the moon - until I open the box. No headset: a DVD case instead. The name and order information are correct on the label, they just put the wrong item in the box.

So far, it's not that big of a deal - until you bring in the complete, utter lack of customer service. Nobody was available to talk with on the telephone, nor chat. No way for Best Buy to make it right.  My only option was to return the item to a nearby store. The store personnel were working curbside only, and were very polite.

Best Buy, please do everything in your power to bring customer service reps online. These folks can work from home and man chat windows or field calls.