Add Product

Search Results:

Shipping Refund

I purchased a sim card for a cell phone online with expediated two day shipping on 11/29 and it still hasnt arrived as of 12/5/18.

The the shipping was 3 times the price of the item but because I needed it right away I paid it. Tracking the status of it is  crazy. I live in Fremont, Nebraska. The product went from Grand Island, Nebraska to Omaha, Nebraska, to Fargo North Dakota, to South Dakota, back to Omaha Nebraska and maybe it is heading my way soon but since the estimated arrival keeps changing I am not sure. Please refund me my shipping fee since free shipping would have got it here in about the same time.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping Refund

You will possilby need to ping on the shipping company.  Best Buy does not actually transport the products.   Your pretty close to the Omaha Best Buy there is no good reason why the carrier would divert it via Fargo.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

I used to be a manager at UPS & it is interesting some of the paths packages would have to take because of shipping service (Next Day Air, Next Day Air AM, etc).  A package for Ohio would ship to Kentucky then back to Ohio when the place was a mere 2 hours away from origin.  My best guess was since you picked a faster shipping speed that it went a weird route to get there on time.  Since you have not received it yet, they probably misloaded it and it ended up in the Dakota's.  Typically your tracking information won't say that it was misloaded into the wrong trailer, just that it was sent to such and such city/state.  

Highlighted

Still no package and now for 2 days straight it says weather delay but in nebraska where the item supposedly is its sunny. I also just recieved another package from carrier that wasnt delayed. I understand Bestbuy doesnt ship the item but they charge me and promise expedited shipping so I dont think asking for the shipping to be refunded is too much to ask.

Bestbuy needs to work it out with the carrier.

As for my order I have no clue where it is or when it will arrive.