Add Product

Search Results:

Item lost in transit

Ordered a pair of headphones on Aug 11, was sent out Aug 12 from Nichols, NY, arrived in Pittsburgh, PA Aug 14. Was scheduled to be delivered Aug 14, then Aug 16, and now Aug 17, with tracking showing it hasn't left Pittsburgh. I've contacted USPS on the 16th, and they can't find it in their systems. Customer service told me yesterday it would be delivered today. Called today, they said it would be delivered tomorrow. This is going to be an endless loop. Somebody please help.

Terrible order experience/Delivery failure

I placed an order for an iPad Pro 12.9 wifi+cellular 4th generation on July 30. I’ve spent several hours talking to bestbuy customer service and UPS trying to have this item delivered to me for the last two weeks and finally I was informed that the product was returned to Bestbuy this morning. The item is now out of stock everywhere and I lost my chance to buy it from other retailers because of this.

The last customer service agent I talked to was very rude and informed me that all she can do is to offer me $50 for the troubles I had with this order which was supposed to be delivered in two days but after two weeks it was returned to the bestbuy return sender.

This is beyond frustrating and is not something expected from a company like Bestbuy. I remember couple of years ago, I ordered something on your website for an store pick up and it went out of stock after I received the order ready email. The next day, I received an store credit of $300 without even asking or calling anyone.

I have preferred to shop at Bestbuy over your competitions for the last couple of years because of the positive experience I’ve had in your stores and also when shopping online but depending on the outcome of this situation, I may have to reconsider where I’ll shop for electronics in the future.
Topics: 1,485
Kudos: 722
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 319

Re: Terrible order experience/Delivery failure

Just wondering did you make any attempts to reach out to UPS to get your package? I had an issue with an Apple Watch I bought and the UPS rep on the phone changed it to a pickup at the local hub. You have to specifically request this before it goes into the stage of being returned.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Re: Item lost in transit

I'm tired of calling Best Buy's customer service, with them repeatedly telling me it will be delivered today and they 'show it as being on time in their systems'. First, they keep telling me UPS will be delivering it once they pick it up. No. It was picked up by USPS on Aug 12. The tracking customer service gives me? It's not for UPS, it's a USPS tracking number and it's like talking to a wall.. with the customer service rep continuing to tell you not to worry it's on time to be delivered today. No... It was supposed to have been delivered on Aug 16. Once that day passed, your systems automatically days it will be delivered today on the 17th. Missed the 17th, so now your system says it will be delivered today the 18th. Do your reps not bother listening to what the customer is actually saying?

Delayed Order

I ordered a laptop on Aug 13th and the original ETA was Aug 17th. It was fine and I was planning to travel outside of campus on Aug 20th, so it would work, right? Then, on 17th 3 am I got the email saying that my item gets delayed and at that moment, I realized I could not cancel my order, change my shipping option, and whatever. I talked with the agent and they say that my package is "already waiting for carrier pick up", and should be ready in the next 1-2 days which means it would arrive today or tomorrow.

I talked again with an agent this morning and the agent says that my package is packed and would take no more than 2-3 days to get shipped. Bummer! 

What worse happened just minutes ago. I talked with another agent because my ETA is now Sept. 1st-4th. And now you people say that "your order has been delayed because we run out of stock". Fine. On the webpage, on the other hand, it is still saying: "FREE Shipping: Get it by Mon, Aug 23". I am totally disappointed by how you guys treat me and playing around with your language. Now what I am waiting is that according to you: "It's unlikely, but if your item isn't available by Tue, August 31, we'll issue a refund." and my ETA is in September. Could you explain to me what does that sentence means? I am an international student and do not understand English really well.

Will my order be delayed

I got a ps5 and it says it will be available for pickup on Sunday but I’m pretty sure it will be delayed. Does anyone know the likely hold of the pickup being delayed
Topics: 1,485
Kudos: 722
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 319

Re: Will my order be delayed

When an item is in stock you will generally get it the day it is supposed to come in. If there any delays you will be sent an email. One day, I was provided a tracking number for a store pickup that did not occur until the day they scheduled it for pickup but you may be able to track it online and then see for yourself its delayed but yeah, you will get a notice if its delayed.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Shipping Delay - bait and switch

I feel like BestBuy is baiting me into buying from them with the promise of fast shipping. Then they send me a shipping delay notice on the day it's to be delivered. This has happened 3 times out of 4 orders. There needs to be some consequence for continuing to do this to customers.

Order delayed

Hello,

I placed an order for the Macbook Air on Friday. It was promised to me I will get it yesterday.

On 5AM yesterday I got an email that my order is delayed. I contact you and you asked me to disregard this email and I will get it by the evening.

I haven't. Today I got the same promise and it is still hasn't shipped although all stores surrounding my shipping address have the item in stock and you can place next day orders for it.

I need the laptop for my studies. And my uncles are collecting it for me. They are for a very limited time in the States.

Customer Service at chat + 1800 is useless, they are giving false information and refuse to escalte the problem to a supervisor.

Thanks. 

Re: Order delayed

[ Edited ]

Oh and there are horror stories of people in a similar situation too.

{removed per forum guidelines}