Add Product

Search Results:

After 30 years of buying - never again

Yesterday, I ordered a monitor for delivery today with ship from home as my work monitor has failed. I needed a quick replacement. Imagine my surprise (being facetious) when I open my mail this morning and get notification that the item will now be delivering 2 weeks later, they dont have in stock.  I called customer service to cancel the order or see about getting an alternative monitor and was told.  Sorry, its a ship to home and we cannot do anything outside the 30 minute window after order placement.  So now, I'm looking at two weeks before i get it and if i want to have something sooner, pay twice and get a refund when the first arrives. 

Clearly the executive over ship to home is worried about quarterly bottom line profits and not customer service. If i gave my clients this type of service, i would not have a business. Based on the number of complaints i'm seeing, I'm not the only one.  Guess Best Buy is on the slide to oblivion like Frys and radio shack. 

Best Buy its really simple.. if you dont have a product to ship, cancel the order at the customers request.. don't hold people hostage.  The bad will is way worse than a $500 cancellation.

Order Delivery

I ordered something from you guys, and arrival date has already passed. I contacted UPS and they told me they recieved electronic billing and shipping information, but their systems dont show then having recieved the actual package.

MLB The Show 21 Early Access

I just have a bit of a complaint - I pre-ordered MLB The Show 21 (Jackie Robinson Deluxe Edition) because of the pre-order special where I can get early access to the game 4 days in advance. However, Best Buy didn't ship it and get it delivered to me until the day it actually came out. This was disappointing, as it's almost like I should not have bothered to pre-order it in the first place. 

Re: Best Buy stole 1500$ from me

Please respond to my private message

Delivery almost week late?

I ordered airpod maxes and it said they were going to arrive last Wednesday, but obviously nothings happened. On UPS website it just says “information unavailable” for when I try to track it, so what do I do?

Delivery service is a joke!

I made a $1,700 purchase (MacBook Pro & Applecare) and paid extra for same day delivery at 10:30A which was supposed to arrive by 9P. 

• No further updates until a notice at 8:08P saying they couldn't deliver and would be 2-3 days to ship. 
  • I called to cancel and setup for pickup (store by my office showed several available) and was told it had shipped and couldn't do anything about it.  I said that isn't what my notification said... and she said I could click on the tracking info which I told her didn't exist on the email or the Best Buy Webpage.  She proceeded to argue about that point and told me the shipping company was "Roadie"?
  • She did tell me that it would arrive next day by 3P and I said there wouldn't be anyone home and since it was a signature required... what would happen.  She said I could leave a note to leave it outside (why would I do that on a day it was supposed to rain and no one home?).  She then said they would return it if no one was home. 

Next Day

• I decided not to go into the office given the imminent expensive package that was a "signature required" delivery
  • At 10:55A I actually get the shipping notice from BestBuy (was told it shipped the day earlier??)
  • At 10:58A I get a text saying they are using Roadie.com to deliver and for live updates and delivery reply with a "Y"... which I did. 
  • No further updates until 12:48P when I get the only update that Erin T "has arrived for delivery, followed by my BestBuy order was delivered and that I signed for it?  WTH - I didn't sign for it - the driver left it at the garage doors house and left.

Very poor execution on something that should be very basic and cost me a day of work. 

1. It should have been there same day (plenty of time).
  2. The customer service person had conflicting information with what I was sent
  3. The update service is a joke.
  4. On an expensive package that is "signature required" to have the drive just leave it outside at the garage door, and say that the purchaser signed for it is totally unacceptable!  Anyone could have just walked off with my $1700 package had I of not been home (thank goodness I didn't go into work).

I paid for release day shipping for a movie and it was delayed

I paid 16.25 extra for a movie  and its being delayed 

What do i do ? What did i pay extra for? Need a refund for the shipping 

Speed [Includes Digital Copy] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray] [1994]

Order hasn't updated in the last few days (Stuck in Awaiting Item , Pre Shipment)

I've been using Best Buy and numerous companies before for shipping and ordering stuff for myself and others.
I just recently purchased a Galaxy Watch Active from the site, and it said it'd be here today. 
The USPS Tracking number has never updated atleast once, and I've given it a few days. I understand the processing thing with BB , but I've never had an order stick on pre-shipment / awaiting item. I really wanted to have my device today. But I guess I'll stick with not receiving the item at all. and USPS not bothering to call me back.

HUNG UP ON THREE TIMES BY CUSTOMER SERVICE

My order was supposed to be here today.  What I found out though was that it was still sitting in a Best Buy warehouse. 

I called three times to talk to Customer Service to find out why.  Three times a person who's name sounded like "Rochelle" hung up on me (I was very polite).

Best Buy, hands down, has the WORST auto phone system!  It took me 30 minutes to only have this customer service person hang up on me.

I, finally, spoke with someone (needless to say, I was angry at this point) who gave me information that differed from UPS.  She stated that the package had finally left the Best Buy warehouse on the way to the UPS facility (except UPS is still saying that is not true).  Needless to say, I will not be getting my package today. 

Purchasing from Best Buy is not a mistake that I am going to repeat.  I have been an Amazon Prime member for over a decade and decided to give Best Buy a chance as Best Buy said that I would get the order a day before Amazon would have gotten it to me.

I have NEVER, in a decade, had this issue with Amazon and when I did have a question, it was easy to get an answer. 

I will not be ordering from Best Buy again. 

Delayed delivery

I am very concerned. I ordered an Acer gaming laptop on the 22nd of April for the 1 day shipping. Got a message on the 23rd that the item had been delayed. I got an email on the 24th saying the item was shipped. It is now the 5th of May and the FedEx site still says all they have is the label and no product. I am very concerned as this is an over $700 purchase. I would like to know where my package is and what are my options if I don't receive it by the 7th?