Add Product

Search Results:

Re: OnTrac has delayed my order for a week

I think I'm having the same problem with OnTrac. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday but is now delayed and I think I'm falling into that "Shipment Delayed; Delivery Date Updated" merry-go-round.  I think this is the first time I've had something shipped from Best Buy and it most definitely will be the last.

Please let me know how you're progressing and hopefully it won't end up being too ,uch longer.

EDIT: this morning it says “Out For Delivery”so hopefully it will come today. I will update. If this is the case then it was only 2 days past when it was originally scheduled which is definitely ok.

EDIT 2: The package arrived this afternoon. After getting the delayed notice for delivery 2 days ago I overreacted and assumed the worst after reading all the complaints about OnTrac. I was wrong and apologize.

Forza horizon 5 Pre-order

I pre-ordered the Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition Controller. I just want to know when it ships. All it says is I will receive it by the 9th. 

HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPP

My purchase history was wiped and I need to pull up an older order.

I have not logged in a while and seems as though my purchase history has been erased. I need an invoice for one of my orders to get it repaired and was hoping someone could help me.

Valued Member

Pixel 6 Late

My Pixel 6 was supposed to arrive today, I ordered October 19th. When I check the tracking there's nothing there, it says the phone is awaiting pickup. My current phone is breaking and I really need a new phone. They have no idea when it will be delivered. I honestly wish I ordered elsewhere as people who ordered from Google got theirs yesterday. 

I may go into the store today to buy one, but I don't want to be charged the $45 restocking fee and have another $700 charge on my card.

I'm very frustrated right now. 

Order in Progress no further update

Hi,

I placed an order on Oct 9th and the estimated pick up date was Oct 29th.  The estimated date is no longer there and The order page only shows 'in progress' for the past few days.  I called the call center and they could not provide me additional information.  I would like to know if it will be ready today.

Shipment status

Hello,

I made a purchase Tuesday, it "shipped" Wednesday, and was supposed to be delivered Thursday. The tracking number for LSO says "LSO awaiting package from shipper." I still don't have it. If Bestbuy shipped it and the carrier doesn't have it, I'm trying to figure out where it is. I'll happily provide the order number and other information in a DM.

Best Buy Logan, UT Store - Customer Service Issues

Hello Best Buy Support,

I'm turning here for help because I haven't received any help from my local Best Buy store in Logan, UT. I got the contact information for their General Manager and haven't received any replies. I've been so frustrated I left a review on the Best Buy website for this store only to find a few days later the most generic 5-star review ever was posted to bump my review down. Looks real fishy if you ask me. The issue that I'm having is below:

I preordered the Nintendo Switch Oled bundled with a game and carry case from the Best Buy website on the day preorders went live, 7/15, within 24 minutes of them going live (to be picked up at the Logan, UT store). Like many others scrambling to get their order locked in, I was relieved that I was able to get through the checkout process with Best Buy.

Well, October 8th rolls around, the day the Switch Oled releases and when I go to pick mine up, I get told that my console isn't ready yet (although the game and carry case were), despite the fact I can see the consoles in the preorder cabinet behind the employee. I came back later that day to find out they had been shorted and couldn't cover the preorders and I just happened to be one of the ones that don't get theirs. The employees made no effort to try and help, didn't contact any other stores, nothing. The guy literally said "I can't make one magically appear" and shrugged his shoulders. Well no kidding, what I was hoping for was some help. Why was I one that didn't get theirs? If everyone else actually beat me to getting one preordered at the Logan store within 24 minutes, then so be it. Can someone explain that to me? Show me some timestamps on the orders.

I got the contact information for the general manager from the supervision I spoke with at this store. I emailed them after the incident looking for help, went a week and no reply. So I emailed again last Sunday, 10/17, and have given it another week and no reply. I have emails and screenshot proof to show when and how I preordered the console. Trying to call Best Buy just goes to a national hotline so I can't even get a hold of someone that actually works in the store. I'm beyond frustrated with Best Buy. I've worked a lot of retail in my life and would bend over backwards to try and help a customer. Far be it from me to hope for some sort of courtesy in return.

And the irony is, today I get an email to review the game I picked up, I still don't have a Nintendo Switch Oled console mind you, that says "We value your opinion, literally!" If that doesn't feel like the biggest lie. I don't know if I need to make noise on twitter or find an influencer to hear my story to actually get a response from someone at Best Buy. But this is ridiculous. You can't treat your customers like this and only act like you care when something starts to gain enough public traction.

BestBuy needs to stop using OnTrac

Second time this happened to me. Package kept being delayed forever then lost eventually. OnTrac service not on par with what BestBuy provides:

(Original ETA 10/20)
Fri, Oct 29
in SAMMAMISH, WA
5 p.m.
OnTrac has lost the package and is researching.
Thu, Oct 28
in Kent, WA
Wed, Oct 27
in Kent, WA