Add Product

Search Results:

Expedited shipping I paid extra for is delaying one of my items refund request

Hello, as I could not find any contact information on the main bestbuy.com website I am reaching out here in hopes of aid. I had recently placed an order for 2 items and paid $31.92 for both items to be delivered on a Tuesday but now one of the items is delayd until Wednesday, which was the free option originally. I am looking for a refund for the shipping price paid for the item that was delayed, as the date that was paid for is now being missed due to this delay.

Back 4 Blood delayed order

I was told i would receive it on Oct 7th and now im being told i wont get it till the 11th. Whats the point of buying a game with early access if you guys are going to mess up the delivery time. Now i wasted money and time on this.

Lies and Scams from Bestbuy.com

I made an order for a $1600 machine. Likely nearing the $5000th dollar I've spent at best buy this month!
I ordered expedited shipping for a customer of mine to get this tomorrow, and they already started heading their way to get it tomorrow. 

While I ordered next day shipping, I took a look online, and grabbed the tracking number to see when it'd come. Turns out, it was a scam all along and now I am getting it on the 19th! it is the 7th today! Not even close to next day. 

So right around 9:30 PM EST I called Bestbuy customer service, I waited a long time, and the individual who answered was eating while on the phone. 

I let him know that I needed the package at my house tomorrow or I needed a refund, because I did not recieve what I paid for, therefore I do not owe Bestbuy my money. 

In this case, he stalled me until 10:00, then hung up as soon as Bestbuy's phones closed. 

I am extremely frustrated for the damage to MY reputation Bestbuy's poor practices have caused. I am frustrated that this sandwhich eating idiot stalled me until closing time, and he's still going to get a paycheck rather than help people. 

Fedex is trash

This is the 2nd time it's taken almost a week to receive a game I've pre-ordered. I'll be getting my games from gamestop or walmart from now on.

Order marked as returned after claiming I was not home

I've been waiting today for a small item delivered from Best Buy. I received an email at 6:05pm telling me my order would be "shipped soon". At 7:24, I received a call from "Unknown Caller" which I did not answer.  They left a voicemail just saying "Best Buy Delivery". I immediately went outside, and an unmarked white SUV was driving away. I have no idea if that was the delivery person or just someone driving away.

At no time did anyone knock at my door, did my doorbell camera go off, or did I see anyone outside.

Now the item is marked as "returned" because the customer was not available for delivery.  Is this really the new Best Buy process? You get a 30 second window to run out to the person's car or else your order is effectively cancelled? All other delivery services at least give a 2nd or 3rd delivery attempt.

This was a "Deal of the day" item, and the Chat service just tells me I can't talk to anyone until 24 hours after it was marked as undeliverable.

This is a pretty frustrating experience, and not what I have come to expect.

Topics: 1,527
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Re: Order marked as returned after claiming I was not home

A lot of these delivery courriers have the ability to contact a customer but it will always show Unknown or No Caller ID. Even with doctors who call to schedule in home visits the same happens.

Who was the carrier ?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

It says Best Buy Same Day Service.

I have never had an issue with them simply leaving the package, even when delivered from Best Buy. I don't think the person even got out of the car to attempt delivery, since no one knocked at my door or rang the doorbell. (I live right on a main street, not in some complex) Leaving a message that says "Best Buy Deliery" without any further information (such as "I'm outside, come get your package now or else I am returning it") isn't exactly helpful, especially as I went outside as soon as I got the voicemail. I have never had a delivery handled in this way by any carrier.

Topics: 1,527
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

That sounds odd. I tried Same Day Delivery once and they used a partner named Shipt to deliver my item.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Shipping Woes

I placed an order for a 4K Blu-ray player on Sunday, October 10. Of note, the player is available at my local store and it appears to be very much in stock online. At checkout, there were two free shipping options. I chose the first option because the delivery date displayed on that option was Monday, October 11 instead of Tuesday, October 12 as displayed on the second option. Had I known shipping would be handled by Best Buy's internal shipping service instead of USPS, UPS, or FedEx, I would have selected the second option with an allegedly later delivery date.

Monday was a holiday, so I understand if shipping was delayed for that reason but beginning on Tuesday, the order status online displayed a delivery window of four days from Tuesday, October 12 through Friday, October 15. I waited patiently for the entire week and received no updates on the order's status. Currently, the order status online is displaying a rather vague "We're working on shipping (the item) to you within the next few days."

There was a disclaimer displayed on the order status from Tuesday through Friday regarding issuing a refund in the "unlikey" event that the item isn't delivered to me by Monday, October 25. I want the Blu-ray player delivered, not a refund, and I'm expected to wait two weeks since I placed the order essentially gambling on whether or not the item will be delivered by Best Buy's shipping service with no option to cancel the order myself or to switch to store pickup.

I've been pleased with shopping Best Buy online for years, even during the height of the pandemic. Items have always shipped in a timely manner. I bought my last Blu-ray player from Best Buy online no problem, but this is undoubtedly the worst experience I've had with online shopping in general. To say the least, this is disappointing.

Delayed item

I will like to know why my item was delayed when the bestbuy near had the item in stock. I was supposed to get the item the next day