Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Pre Order is supposed to be released tomorrow but it shows nothing?

I pre-ordered a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller MONSTER HUNTER RISE Edition & a copy of Monster Hunter Rise Collector's Edition, both for pickup, both are due out tomorrow, 3/26.

The game is showing:

"Preparing for Pickup Tomorrow

However, the controller just says:

"We'll let you know when it's ready”

"A release date for your pre-order has not been announced. We'll let you know when it's ready.

Does that mean I'm not getting the controller?

Nintendo Switch Delayed need help

I had ordered a Nintendo Switch on 3/19/2021 and was told that I would get it today (3/25/2021) and was told that the items is delayed.

On average, how long do I have to wait until I get my Switch? Is it normal for BestBuy to show the status as 'delayed'? or is it just me?

Why are items 'delayed' in the first place??

If I cancel the order will I get refunded immediately or does it take several days for that too?

Why does BestBuy tell you that you will get an item on *certain day* when there are delays?

Is it possible to see the tracking on the Switch and atleast see where it is? Like what city or state?

Would be nice to hear some answers.

Re: Nintendo Switch Delayed need help

Does anyone know if BestBuy is known for selling online pick-up orders to other customers at the store beacuse they are low in store stock?

I am afraid that they might have sold my Switch because maybe they didn't know I had placed an online pick-up order, and after they sold it they had updated my status to 'delayed'.

Pre ordered

[ Edited ]

Order ID: {removed per forum guidelines}

name: Felix

Phone: {removed per forum guidelines}

I pre ordered this last year way ahead of time. It said that I will receive this product on the released date. It shows release date 3/26/2021 and I got no shipping confirmation and it's a day before the release date. I have multiple card of file that I use to purchase items from Best Buy. I was excited to get this on release date but that ain't happening. What use that I pre order this way before the release date and I don't even get the product I ordered. Now I have to spend extra money just so I can get a copy on launch day. I even chatted with multiple live agents to make sure order is on track because I haven't received a confirmation. The agent told me not to worry and I wil be receiving product on launch day. I even ordered a controller that is releasing the same day of this product and I ordered that less than a week before launch and I got a shipping confirmation. I chatted with another live agent to check on status, they said I will get it again on launch day and I asked them if they can make sure because I haven't gotten no shipping confirmation. Instead of checking the agent ended our convo even when I was in the middle of texting my question through my phone. What bad customer service this turn out to be. 

Best buy sent item to wrong address...

To whom it may concern, I provided Best buy with my correct address. However, my package was sent to god knows where... My info was nowhere to be found in the tracking info provided by Best Buy tracking link. I need this fixed or my money back. Horrible Delivery Experience. -Thanks Andrew

Topics: 1,498
Kudos: 727
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 320

Re: Best buy sent item to wrong address...

Just covering the bases here, did you contact the carrier direct to see where it was? Some local delivery hubs in your area may have a local number you can call to get answers.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Why promise next day delivery if orders will be delayed?

I made a purchase on 3/24 and was expecting delivery on 3/25. The order status never changed (stuck at “Getting it ready”) and now it’s delayed. If it’s not delivered by 4/08, then the order will be automatically cancelled. I can’t even cancel it or change it. Why can’t I just go pick it up in the store? If I would have know it would be delayed, then I would have ordered same day pick up or ordered somewhere else.

No game, only steelbook

I had preordered Monster Hunter Rise, which was supposed to be here on launch day, March 26, 2021, and was eagerly awaiting the game. I got a package from UPS, opened it up, only to find there was just the preorder bonus steelbook with no game inside. I looked back at my order and sure enough, it says MH Rise is in transit and should be arriving today, however when I go to tracking it says it wont be arriving till Monday March 29th.

Why is this a thing? I preordered the game well in advance, and everything was supposed to arrive at the same time, why send them separately? Not only are you wasting your own resources, you pay to ship two boxes, and you run the risk of hiccups like this and tarnishing the trust between your customers. Could've just gone down to the local store and got it today instead. Very dissapointed. Hopefully that tracker is actually right and not just a placeholder for an item lost in transit. 

My item has not been shipped, I played an order on march 19

I order an Hp omen 30L last friday (march 19) and it still says, getting it ready. I paid over 1300 for the comptuter, so it's a little frustrating that I havn't gotten any informarion regarding my purchase. I just would like to know why it's hasn't been shipped yet. 

My order is delayed

I ordered my item March 22nd online and it said if you ship it I will receive it sooner than I would had I had it shipped to store. And today is the day I WOULD have been able to pick it up but I chose to ship. It has been delayed for 2 days now and no ETA or customer service reach out to inform me of anything. Not HAPPY AT ALL!