Add Product

Search Results:

Next day deliveries - not so much

Multiple times now BB has said I could get next day delivery. They also said I could choose same day pickup at the store. I opted for next day delivery and then they tell me the order is delayed. This is crap. QUIT ADVERTISING NEXT DAY DELIVERY IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT!!!!  I ordered on 2/7 and on 2/10 its still listed as delayed.

Even more frustrating is Best Buy won't let me change to store pickup even though its obvious they haven't shipped it yet. Quit lying to customers.

Very frustrating.  

Pre-order Is Just Useless

So I pre-ordered the "ASUS - ROG Zephyrus 15.6" QHD Gaming Laptop" more than a week before its release date, I have yet received any update regarding my order a day after the release date so I checked online, and interestingly enough, there're multiple stores near me that allow curbside pickup from today to Friday. So I contacted customer service and asked them if I could change the shipping option of my order to store pickup. Basically, this is the answer: even though your order is not yet shipped, you can not change the shipping options, and you can not change to store pickup also; the earliest delivery date is next week.

So in summary, I pre-ordered a $2000 gaming laptop and I can only get the stuff at least one week later than someone who places the order today and chooses store pick-up. What's the point of pre-order? So that you guys can get the money and try to do something else with it? If there's a store nearby that I can pick up the laptop and my order is not even being picked up by the carrier, why I was not able to change the delivery method to store pick up? Can anyone explain the logic behind this?

To my understanding, the basics for pre-order is to get the stuff earlier or in case it'll go out of stock, not to wait till everyone else got it! I would never suggest anyone "pre-order" anything from now on, it's just a trick to get your money earlier so that they could use it somewhere else.

Highlighted

Delayed Next Day Shipping

[ Edited ]

I placed an order on Feb 10. I chose next day shipping so the original ship date was Feb 11. Order number {removed per forum guidelines}.

The shipment was delayed and I was told I would not be charged for my shipping costs. This was fine with me. 

However, when the shipment shipped out - it appears to be shipped with UPS Ground and not with next day shipping. Meaning that Best Buy refunded my next day shipping costs but then chose to ship it with normal shipping. Thus estimating the package taking 4 days to ship rather than next day. This is unacceptable to change the shipping type. I paid over $11 on shipping for a reason to get it sooner for a reason. 

I also have not seen the price reduction reflected on the order status page. 

Additionally I called custumer support and the system hung up on me. I have since created a new account on here titled excustumer123, becasue unless this is fixed and I am compensated I will no longer shop at best buy.

Order number {removed per forum guidelines}

[ Edited ]

I have placed an order in december and waited for 2 months to get the order. and I still do not have a confirmation when I will be receiving the order. Can you help me with that?

Order Never Received

I ordered a case through Best Buy. It was shipped through roadie, after not having arrived after some time I contacted roadie support only to be informed that my order had been cancelled yet on my Best Buy page it reads "shipped" I've not received a change of order status nor a refund for the item not sent.

order delay notice comes too late to seek customer support..item no good now

How conveniently timed so that i am to feel helpless when hearing my item will not be here as promised. You were silent an entire day and i depended on your notifications on the order status. .There was NONE until now at 11 pm

You misrepsented the terms and conditions while also intentionally delaying proper notice.  

This is the only method i could communicate  Consider this legal notice that the sale is canceled due to your breach

i tried to give you a chance.. You FAILED in the most stunning way.

say hi to Service Merchandise !

Order did not arrive

Preordered Super Mario 3D World and unfortunately did not arrive today.  It was shipped with Ontrac so I'm not surprised.  OnTrac is awful.  Looking for a BB rep to help me track it please.

So next day is three weeks I guess?!?!

Hello me and my girlfriend ordered the ring doorbell off your website. It is a gift for someone who needs immediate peace of mind and to feel safe. I placed an order from you "Best buy.com" and was promised next day delivery, that's the only reason I ordered it from this website. We then got a call from a strange Arab man whom just asked for a bunch if credit information saying he works for you "Best buy" and then we get a notification that delivery is delayed but not by a day or so which is understandable but not great. We then call customer service to be told we wont get it til around the 28th of February, and can't cancel the order, or get expedited shipping. What gives this is a horrible business practice why offer next day when you can't fulfill it.

Angry and worried

Want to cancel 48 hrs before shipping and being told I have to reject delivery /no options

[ Edited ]

How in the world would Best Buy want to ship a known customer return 48 hours in advance of the scheduled ship date?  That makes no sense.  Furthermore, it puts solving the order issue on the lap of the customer.  I am being told I cannot change the address (because i actually really want the product) and that i cannot get a refund or cancel.  I have zero options for an order that is not scheduled to ship for 48 hrs.  How in the heck is that possible?  Also, when i log into my account it says i have nothing on order which started this whole issue.  i can only call customer service to manage the problem which clearly isn't being handled.  Why would best buy want to incur freight cost and return processing headache 48 hrs prior to the product even shipping?  How is it I cannot escalate to anyone higher than 1st level supervisor on the customer care phone line?  They simply say there is nothing they can do.   So it seems to me Best Buy has adopted a policy of not allowing customers to make changes to online orders within 30 min of placing order and accepting return fees as a cost of this strategy.  How many customers do you think will return to buy anything from your organization again?  It is mind boggling to me.   In case you care or can do anything to help order # {removed per forum guidelines}.  Unreal.  

Order delayed

I ordered an item on BestBuy.com and the stated delivery date is today. I chatted online and I was told there was a delay, but I was assured it would show up. The same script that most chat services use. They make promises and try to get out off chat. 

The issue is, I paid a decent amount, compared to the cost of the item, to ship it. And now it's late. I was told by someone in chat that the delivery charges would be refunded automatically. The issue is, I don't see that policy on the website. And I just feel that it was a way to get me out of chat. Can anyone provide me the URL to the policy? I was told to chat in again if it was not refunded. At this point, I won't, I'll eat the shipping fees and completely avoid BestBuy if I am going down this rabbit hole on shipping. It's not worth it and I can find the items elsewhere.