Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Shipping Delay? Really?

There is a Best Buy 10 mins from my house. I ordered product online for home delievery yesterday SOLEY because it said it would be here today with free shipping. Otherwise, I would have just gone to the store. NOPE. Got an email this morning that it is in "Shipping Delay" and could be a week! Really. There is no way for me to cancel the order either. This is pure trash customer service. If you can't get it here when you said you would I should be able to cancel and take my business elsewhere. Really? The one time I go against my gut and don't use Amazon this is what I get. Never again.

Re: Shipping Delay? Really?

And...I just got a shipping update. Monday. Great. Why in the world would you tell someone on your website it would be delivered the next day. I bought this device so I could watch the game on SUNDAY. Based on what BB website said I would have it on Friday (today). I would have NEVER done business with BB if I had know this. NEVER. Ugh. Talk about bait and switch. Last time I will buy anything from BB. And people wonder why Amazon is kicking eyeryone's butt.