Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Ship It Instead never verified the shipping address and it's going to the wrong address

I believe there is a problem with your online store.

I made an order on Wednesday, November 27, 2019. I originally marked everything for pickup. It asked for my billing address with my billing information. It never asked for a shipping address as I wasn't having anything shipped.
Then, after the order was placed, on the order status screen I saw that one of my items I could have a day earlier with free shipping, so I clicked "Ship It Instead". It said okay. I WAS NEVER ASKED FOR A SHIPPING ADDRESS and it NEVER CONFIRMED THE SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH ME.

When checking for tracking information today, I discovered it's shipping to an address I haven't lived at for OVER 6 YEARS. I called customer service. The first guy said he was able to intercept it and get it changed, but it never updated on the website and I never received the e-mail he said would come. On the second call an hour later the lady informed me after a long hold that it was too late and she was unable to change it after trying everything. I now need to call UPS and fix this because the system never asked me what address to ship to when I said ship it instead.

This is beyond frustrating for a $450 item. Please make the Ship It Instead feature ask for address verification.
Highlighted

Re: Ship It Instead never verified the shipping address and it's going to the wrong address

Now I'm being told by UPS that since it's being shipped via Sure Post, they can't make a correction and that I need to contact Best Buy. I'm getting a runaround now. Customer Service says call UPS. UPS says call Best Buy. This is frustrating.