Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Same Day Delivery Is Stupid

I decided to take advantage of today’s HomePod sale. I could have had it delivered tomorrow for free, but I was offered same day delivery for $6. I figured why not? It’s now 7pm, 2 hours before the delivery deadline, and absolutely no progress has been made on the order. No tracking number, just “getting it ready.” So I think it’s obvious it’s not even going to be attempted today. And, according to the FAQs, my order will simply be refunded and I’ll miss out on the sale. It’s not like I can contact BB because their support is overwhelmed.

What’s most frustrating is it looks like I shouldn’t have even been offered the same day delivery option. According to the link on the FAQ, my zip code is not eligible.

This is some bull. I should have just let it be delivered by a real courier.
Highlighted

Re: Same Day Delivery Is Stupid

Ok, this has been a unique experience that I'm not going to try again. It just crossed midnight and I immediately get two emails: "your item has shipped" and "your item has been delivered." Sure enough, it was on my doorstep for who knows how long. Looks like the order status system didn't update until the date changed for some reason.