Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Returning a TV Damaged During Shipping

My office ordered a 50 TV on Best Buy.com The TV arrived via UPS on Oct 10th. We kept in in the product box and shipping box in our CEO's office untouched until Oct 31st when our contractor was available to mount it. When the contractor plugged the TV up it was revealed that the TV was damaged and would not display anything but what looks like internal damage (no cracks on the screen) I call customer services and they informed me we were outside of our return date and suggested that me contact the manufacturer. I contacted the manufacturer and and they said they could not help us and that Best buy should help us. This went on for two hours. No one would give me any options to resolve the issue, so I contacted Geek Squad for them to come out and take a look. The Geek Squad guys were super kind and confirmed that the damage most likey happened during shipping. Unfortunately, they were unable to help me and said the TV needed to be replace. The million dollar question is how? $400 dollars down the drain and it's not even our fault. I tried to call corporate with not luck. What am I supposed to do? Can someone PLEASE help me?

Highlighted

Re: Returning a TV Damaged During Shipping

Thank you for responding. I am past my 14 day return window. So noone whats to help me. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Best buy gives you 2 weeks to Inspect the product, after that there usnt much they can do. Have you tried making a claim with ups?
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Elite and elite plus memberships are automatically given out (free) after certain spending limits are reached. You cant directly buy into it, and it does not retroactively apply to past purchases.
Highlighted

Thank you for your response. I just submitted a claim with UPS, hopfully this will workout in my favor.