Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Refund still not processed

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I am from the UK and tried to purchase 2 iTunes Gift Cards on the 22nd November, both orders were cancelled, the first one which was paid via PayPal has been refunded, however the second order which was paid for my Credit Card is still showing as pending on my card, as this is over 2 weeks ago I would have thought the money would have been returned to me by now.

Can somebody please help and advise why the refund is taking so long? The refund was $40.00 and order number is 

{removed per forum guidelines}.

Thanks

Re: Refund still not processed

Was you credit card actually charged for the second order?  It seems like what your trying to say is that the charge is still pending on your credit card, but was not posted to your account.  They havn't charged you, but the pending status of the charge makes it so that you can not utilize that amount of money on your credit card account.  In general for me, I have had those "pending" charges last as long as a month on my credit card before they fall off.

Re: Refund still not processed

Hey Waggs

yeah the amount has been taken off the card but the transaction is still showing pending.

It's just strange as the one I did via PayPal has already been refunded where as the one with the card is still pending Smiley Sad