11-05-2017 05:35 AM
I ordered a 24" Vizio TV No3 3rd. Since I need it ASAP, I ordered it for pick up at Schamburg IL store.
The problems I had since:
1. even I received Bestbut.com email confirmation for the order and store pick-up once my order was placed, Bestbuy.com sent me another email a couple hours later telling they changed my pickup store . I did not request this change and I don't knoo why BestBuy is making a change.
2. I called Bestbuy customer service and asked why they changed the pickup store, they did not know. So, they helped me to change it back. Several hours late, I received the email notification telling me the order is ready for pickup.
3. Next day (Nov 4) I went to store to pick up the TV. There is a TV in the box ready for pickup. But, they realized it was a wrong TV. After looking into the computer, they told me my order is in the truck coming to them and arrive in a few hours. They told me to wait for text notification from store before coming to store to pickup the item. I did not receive text message until today (Nov 5).
4. Looking Bestbuy online order status, it still showing my order is ready for pickup since Nov 3rd. I just have no way to know if this is the right item or it is still the wrong item.
5. Now, I am about to leave for my business trip that I plan to take the 24" TV with me for tradeshow and customer demo. I may have to go without the TV .
11-08-2017 08:52 AM
Good morning, User390065,
While I wish it were under better circumstances, welcome to the forum. I realize this purchase was needed for a tradeshow, so I’m sorry to not replying sooner! I’m not sure what would have caused such a reported mix-up, but I’d certainly be happy to see how we might help from here.
Il need some additional information from you first though, so please be on the lookout for a private message heading your way shortly. You may view it by logging into the forum and clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Thanks for posting,
11-08-2017 06:59 PM
I created an account to send my complain on bestbuy mistakes caused my order delayed and affected my work.
I received an email from bestbuy support asking me to go to the forum to view the private email. Of cause, it requires to log on.
However, before I was able to logon, bestbuy admin already changed my user name. So I have to spend a lot of time trying to figure what could be the user name admin assigned to me. Eventually, I was able to figure it out. I was able to log in and read emails to understand why admin change my user name. Also, I was able to read the private email to provide information bestbuy support requested.
Why bestbuy admin will change user name without bother to send an email to inform the user?
The reason admin changes the user name is I used letter combination that they do not allow. If that is the case, why they let me create my account using that user name? I really don't know how they can better serve customers if this is their typical practice. That may be why people are leaving bestbut to go to walmart.com or amazon.
I hope the people work at bestbuy can do better than this.
11-09-2017 08:59 AM
As you may have discovered, your username was changed, we reserve the rights and usage of the term Best Buy, BBY, BB on this site. This is made clear in our Terms and Conditions found here (Proprietary Rights & User Generated Content sections specifically); however, I apologize if you were unaware of this when registering for an account.
That said, I have received your private message, and I’ll be following up with you regarding your order and your username via that communication method from here. You may view it by logging into the forum and clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Thanks for posting,