Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Received a box of scrap

I bought an NZXT-H510 Open-Box for $60 last week. When I ordered it online the condition was described as "Open-Box Excellent". The BestBuy.com website describes this as "Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories (or a suitable replacement). The product will be in its original box (or a suitable replacement).

Now that it arrived, I was able to get a better look at it, and now I see that "Excellent" was a lie. Do "all original parts" mean only the box? It came with no manual, no screws, no zipties, nothing. Unfortunately that's not the worst part. The cables for the front IO (power button, USB, 3.5mm, etc.) were all cut off. This means that this case is useless. Without the power button I can't power on my motherboard. Which means I can't use my computer. I'd return it in store, but government mandate shut down all non-essential businesses. Am I stuck paying the return fee for a nonfunctional product that was advertised as working?
Highlighted

Re: Received a box of scrap

Edit - Called customer service and they said that since the return was because of Best Buy's error, the return fee will be waived and I won't need to pay to ship it back.