Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Digital Software Download Link Not Working

I am having this same issue with Word Perfect X9, which I purchased for download today. What do I do? This is very frustrating!
Highlighted

The Download button just leads to an error message. I've wasted more time trying to figure out what the problem is than it would have taken to just go to the store and buy a hard copy.
Highlighted

I am having the same problem with Norton 360 download. I tried to chat with support people but that doesn't work. Phone support is taking extremely long and when connected they transferred me to a new line that never picked up. It is extremely frustrating.

Highlighted

I still have not been able to get through to Best Buy. I was able to get around the problem by downloading the software directly from Corel, and then using the purchase code that I got from Best Buy to prove I own it and then utilize the software.
Highlighted

It is a sad predicament. I have spent about 10 hours in 5 days trying their chat, calling numbers, etc before I finally got to the technical support. Until then, when I reach them after an hour or two of staying on hold, they would hang up the phone. They also use another trick, they would have music as you are holding and turn off the music during the last 20 minutes or so before you get to the tech support making you wonder if you are still in the queue. Just hang in there.

Here is the solution to the problem: In the Digital Library, there is a Key Code next to the product you purchased. You need to use the Key Code and download the software from the company that made the software.

Highlighted

Best Buy should let you know this when you buy software from them, instead of having a "download" button that leads to an error message.....
Highlighted

Please see my response below