Add Product

Search Results:

Purchased an Nvidia 2070 Super - didn’t work out of the box

Subject self explanatory. Long story short, I ordered a 2070 Super from BestBuy.com, but was incredibly unlucky and received a product didn’t work. The product had sold out by this point and I had to return it for the next best available product, the 2060 Super which I also purchased from Bestbuy. I have no complaint towards Bestbuy directly as they were not responsible for Nvidia’s product not working. However, I am disappointed that I was unable to exchange for a working product of what I wanted in the first place. Is there any way Bestbuy can make an exception to their 15 day return policy? All I want is to be able to purchase a 2070 Super as originally ordered, but now the exchange policy makes it impossible for me to exchange a broken product for a working one. If not a 2070 Super, then a 5700xt. It is disappointing to be forced to purchase a step down in product due to no fault of my own.
Emerging Expert

Re: Purchased an Nvidia 2070 Super - didn’t work out of the box

If it was broken and they didn't have a 2070 replacement availble, why did you not just return it and wait for a 2070 to come in?

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Why should I not be able to use my pc for 3-4 weeks due to no fault of my own?
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Use the GPU that  you replaced until they got a new 2070 in stock.

It is not Best Buys  fault that they sold out. It was a very high demand deal. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.