Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Products Delivered To Wrong Address In A Different City

I ordered some external 12TB hard drives from BestBuy.com which were supposed to come Friday. Come to find out after I received a delivered notification the products were delivered to some other city (Lakewood instead of Colorado Springs) in Colorado. I called BestBuy's customer service and they are telling me this is a unique situation as the items are delivered but to the wrong address and they won't send me replacement products. I want my products. I shouldn't have to wait for a UPS claim to finish which could take weeks for me to get my products that should be BestBuy's job. I want my products or I'm going to have to make a complaint to the credit card as i'm being charged for something that is not in my possession. 

Can a BestBuy rep help me resolve this? If you check the tracking on my account you will see my order was delivered to some other city (some guy named Mike). I shouldn't have to pay on something that is not in my possesion and likely won't be for weeks. I'm sure the coronavirus scare is going to delay the resolution of a refund. BestBuy should be taking care of this not me. 

Highlighted

Re: Products Delivered To Wrong Address In A Different City

Problem looks to be resolved now. UPS went to the guys house in the other city and picked up the package. That worked out much better than I thought was going to happen. The guy could easily have said he didn't receive a package and kept my products.