Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Price Match for Best Buy Pricing

I am trying to call/chat with anyone about price matching, but no one is picking up (which is understandable). I ordered an item via Best Buy, and today it is now significantly cheaper. So, I just want a price match of the price on the Best Buy website. Is there any way to email in this question? I have been on hold with support for over 2 hours and just want to make sure it is sent in on time. 

Highlighted

Re: Price Match for Best Buy Pricing

I'm in the same boat, gave up on the phone last night waiting for 45mins, the chats just "get disconnected" and today aren't even an option. Been on hold for an hour now myself.

Highlighted

and after 1hr 15mins on hold got through to someone and then got hung up on. insane.

Highlighted

I mean it is totally understandable given the situation. I would just like some ticketing system where I could send it and have a reference for it. I don't need an immediate answer from them, but just a place to submit. 

Highlighted

agreed, or a callback option.
Highlighted

another hour on the phone, refused to match amazon price. told me only option for return is to go to my local store which is closed. horrible afternoon on the phone with best buy.

Highlighted

I had bad luck too. Waited 45 minutes on the phone. I am trying to price match with Best Buy since they changed the price one day after I ordered. Since I ordered an Open Box Excellent item, they will not price match. Returning my open box item will result in a $45 restocking fee, and it looks like they have me on this one, which really stinks. 

Highlighted

Exact thing happened to me too. The hang up part was particularly maddening.
Highlighted

Call your local best buy they will adjust the price on their end if you already bought the item.

Highlighted

good to know, thanks. I already returned my item they refused to price match from amazon.