Add Product

Search Results:

Please cancel reshipment phone rep did for wrong item.

I just got off the phone with support to find out that they reshipped an extra item to me.  I know you track customers returns/exchanges history and I don't want to be penalized for the resulting extra reshipment and return of the mistake. The rep was very slow on the uptake and I kept having to repeat things that the rep already has or heard before from me.  The rep took about 20 mins to get 1 item returned for damage and another for returned for exchange yet screwed it up with processing an extra reshipment of another item.. I dont have a Bestbuy.com so my only option is to return online and your phone/online chat hours is now closed.

I wanted an Exchange on Shenmue I&II because the shrinkwrap at the top of the case was mostly torn off and Return Final fantasy XII for the Switch whose shrinkwrap is badly damaged as well. Can't gift or collect in these conditions.  I was able to buy FFXII at another store because I wasn't sure if it would stay in stock in time to get a exchange. 

I told the Rep I had 2 items I need help with 1 exchange and 1 return.  She asked for first exchange (shenmue 1&2) and I asked if she wanted the second title she said she just wanted the exchange.  After the exchange was processed, she asked if that was all I needed help with several times despite me repeating several times the call was for 2 items: 1 return and 1 exchange.  I had FFXII that needed a return processed.

I checked my email and there is a reshipment for Shenmue 1&2, Shenmue 3(was also on the same order#), and a return label.  Please cancel the reshipment of Shenmue 3 and remove it from my order as if it was never ordered as this wasn't my mistake. It won't let me cancel it.

Re: Please cancel reshipment phone rep did for wrong item.

I also forgot to mention, when doing the return for Final Fantasy XII she only provided me a return label. She didn't actually provide me with info of the item going to be processed for a refund, the amount, or if it will refund me after it is received. Really poor customer service.

Re: Please cancel reshipment phone rep did for wrong item.

I was able to call in today and get this escalated via a report to backoffice. Looks like they didn't stop the shipment in time though.  Well see how this gets handled.